Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

Online Play?

I searched through the forums but can't find any recent info on online play. Has it been added to 2014 or will it be included in 2015?

Thanks,
mjrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrak View Post
I searched through the forums but can't find any recent info on online play. Has it been added to 2014 or will it be included in 2015?

Thanks,
official details for features have not been released at this time for 2015 but online is not included currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski
Malte finished the necessary changes to the online league mode. We will start to test it next week. The mode brings back memories for me, reminds me off my OOTP online league (and the reason why I'm here today, the league was the reason I met Markus/Andreas). The initial version will give dedicated Commishes the needed tools to setup online leagues, we will help them to get it more comfortable over time.

For the Match Engine changes I'm on the finish line, should be not to long before intensive testing can start.

The changes to the upper area navigation in 2015 made a big step this weel, we are almost able to hand our testers a version to give first feedback on it. They had some pretty cool ideas already and I'm really looking forward to the initial feedback.

I will now take off the next 2 days (+ the weekend) and travel to Vienna. Thats my only vacation this year so please have your fingers crossed for good weather.
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-thread-2.html

Last edited by dave1927p; 07-28-2014 at 06:32 PM.
dave1927p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrak View Post

Thanks,
It was stated that it would be included in the final patch for 2014 but no update yet on that..

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
Crombeen
Minors (Triple A)

I think they better can leave those funky things out of the game until the core functionality runs smooth.

All the custom, online, history and 500.000 different leagues from all over the globe kinda 'junk' should be excluded until we have a smooth sim game based on North American game-play.

It's difficult enough to let junior players grow, from CHL players and develop them to NHL players. Get all the stats right, get all the potential, growth right, make sure Free Agents sign with the teams that they should sign with. Control what players move overseas and what kinda players totally wouldn't..
Include Awards and get them done right..

If all those type features would work correctly while summing 10 years in this game you can start at slowly adding some fancy features with playable leagues overseas or customize the game a little bit.

But that's just my opinion how I would do it.

- Exclude all junk and start fresh.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for the quick response guys!!
mjrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:02 AM   #6
Malte Schwarz

The basic online league mode is nearly finished, however it still needs to be testet.
Malte Schwarz is offline   Reply With Quote