Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 06-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #1
OlBlueSuedes56
Bat Boy

Strange Transactions

So, recently took a job in the QMJHL with Victoriaville very late in the season. After the season I looked at the draft page for the upcoming draft and saw I didn't have a lot of picks and picked 6th when I was by far the worst team. I also noticed one team had a ton of picks in the first two rounds so I looked at my transaction log and saw that the previous GM had traded my 2nd round pick for a player I didn't recognize. Couldn't find him anywhere on my rosters because he was still on the other team's roster. They got the pick and the player. So I jumped to their transaction page and found they had traded the same player, Z. Bouthillier, to numerous teams in the league for top draft picks but still kept the player. They will be loaded with young talent next year. haha
Attached Images
OlBlueSuedes56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:44 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Very odd. There's still just a single instance of Bouthillier, right? Not multiple copies of him on different teams? I'd like to have a look at the save to see if we can figure out what happened there.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:05 PM   #3
StarsFan
Bat Boy

I think I've run into this bug several times too in the past with the WHL. If I remember correctly, if you trade a player that is signed to a NHL team in exchange for draft picks - the player stays on your team and you get the draft picks.
StarsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:48 PM   #4
OlBlueSuedes56
Bat Boy

Just one player and they still have him. Thanks for the explanation, figured it was just a bug but that computer GM sure knew how to take advantage of the loophole.
OlBlueSuedes56 is offline   Reply With Quote