Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-20-2017, 11:23 AM   #1
adion
All Star Starter

OOTP 18 ballparks with new signage and nights

As today is the early release of OOTP 18 here is a link to the OOTP 18 parks with new signage, pictures on screens and new night time backgrounds (sky boxes). I have uploaded each individual folder and one zip file that contains everything. These installation instructions are include on the download page.

The signage is not perfect but is the best I could do with the current sign format in the game.

Just extract the parks to your OOTP 18 Models folder. All the parks have 2016 after the name so they will not overwrite anything
unless you renamed some of your parks the same as these.

Either rename or put a copy of the Advertising folder someplace in case you want to go back to using the OOTP advertising
then extract the advertising folder to the Models folder.

If you don't like my backgrounds (sky boxes) you can just copy the sky boxes from each orginal OOTP 18 Park and replace mine in my 2016 park.

The park files will not be overwritten when OOTP 18 updates since they are a different name, i.e. 2016 but the advertising folder will be. So you will need to protect that folder by copying it someplace and then copy it back after the update or do it by renaming.

Here are a couple of examples of the changes I made.

I am not completely happy with all the night backgrounds. So I will probably revisit some of them. So, if you would like to suggest which ones you would like to see improved, just post it here.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c14...P_18_Ballparks
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Oh dear god, that looks fantastic!

Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #3
drksd4848
All Star Starter

wow
wow wow wow
wow

drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
bpbrooksy
Minors (Single A)

This looks incredible.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:02 PM   #5
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Great job, adion! Thanks for making these available. Is there a reason for the jaggies in the night sky? Just curious.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Great job, adion! Thanks for making these available. Is there a reason for the jaggies in the night sky? Just curious.
Where's my cudgel?
Old 03-20-2017, 07:18 PM   #7
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
I have to work on that. It happened in the process of converting a day scene to a night scene.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #8
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
Where's my cudgel?
Oh, I've got your cudgel. C'mon over here, my friend.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:43 AM   #9
vulcan4
Major Leagues

Very cool!! Thank you for sharing.
vulcan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:41 PM   #10
X3NEIZE
All Star Reserve

That looks amazing! i can see why you're not happy with the night backgrounds, just needs some lights in the windows, other than that perfect....
X3NEIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:50 PM   #11
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3NEIZE View Post
That looks amazing! i can see why you're not happy with the night backgrounds, just needs some lights in the windows, other than that perfect....
Getting rid of the jaggies is difficult enough. Putting lights in all those windows would be a real task!
Old 03-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #12
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
How about this?
Attached Images
Old 03-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #13
knight1376
Major Leagues

wow...nice...
knight1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM   #14
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
As today is the early release of OOTP 18 here is a link to the OOTP 18 parks with new signage, pictures on screens and new night time backgrounds (sky boxes). I have uploaded each individual folder and one zip file that contains everything. These installation instructions are include on the download page.

The signage is not perfect but is the best I could do with the current sign format in the game.

Just extract the parks to your OOTP 18 Models folder. All the parks have 2016 after the name so they will not overwrite anything
unless you renamed some of your parks the same as these.

Either rename or put a copy of the Advertising folder someplace in case you want to go back to using the OOTP advertising
then extract the advertising folder to the Models folder.

If you don't like my backgrounds (sky boxes) you can just copy the sky boxes from each orginal OOTP 18 Park and replace mine in my 2016 park.

The park files will not be overwritten when OOTP 18 updates since they are a different name, i.e. 2016 but the advertising folder will be. So you will need to protect that folder by copying it someplace and then copy it back after the update or do it by renaming.

Here are a couple of examples of the changes I made.

I am not completely happy with all the night backgrounds. So I will probably revisit some of them. So, if you would like to suggest which ones you would like to see improved, just post it here.

couple of questions.

do you mind me putting these on ootpmods.com?

and would you like it on the add-ons central?

and a note for all mod makers, i have simplified & clarified the submissions process http://ootpmods.com//tiki-index.php?...PB+Submissions

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball

Last edited by jazzrack; 03-22-2017 at 06:29 PM.
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #15
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzrack View Post
couple of questions.

do you mind me putting these on ootpmods.com?

and would you like it on the add-ons central?

and a note for all mod makers, i have simplified & clarified the submissions process http://ootpmods.com//tiki-index.php?...PB+Submissions
Yes sir, you may put them on both. Are you talking about my 2016 parks or my mods to Silvam's historical parks or both. You may put them both on unless Silvam doesn't want to have his one there. There seems to be a lot of interest in those historical parks. If you tell me how to up date them on your two sites, I will do that when/if there are updates.

Thanks.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #16
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes sir, you may put them on both. Are you talking about my 2016 parks or my mods to Silvam's historical parks or both. You may put them both on unless Silvam doesn't want to have his one there. There seems to be a lot of interest in those historical parks. If you tell me how to up date them on your two sites, I will do that when/if there are updates.

Thanks.
i am happy to put both, hell i am happy to put any mod anybody wants to send me.

the easiest thing to do is to use submission process, (helps me not lose anything) upload it someplace (or use my ftp server) and send an email to submit@ ootpmods.com; let me know it's an update and i'll update everything.

i'll get to this tonight, right now i am cleaning my garage/office.

Last edited by jazzrack; 03-22-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:20 PM   #17
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
i am happy to put both, hell i am happy to put any mod anybody wants to send me.

the easiest thing to do is to use submission process, (helps me not lose anything) upload it someplace (or use my ftp server) and send an email to submit@ ootpmods.com; let me know it's an update and i'll update everything.

i'll get to this tonight, right now i am cleaning my garage/office.
I am fixing dinner, shepherds pie. So, I will try this tomorrow. I already a upload site. I assume I just link to that.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #18
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am fixing dinner, shepherds pie. So, I will try this tomorrow. I already a upload site. I assume I just link to that.
could you do me a favor and upload them in a single zip? mediafire is being a pain with a mass download

Old 03-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #19
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
could you do me a favor and upload them in a single zip? mediafire is being a pain with a mass download
My OOTP18 parks with new signage are already is in a zip file. It is at the bottom of the list.

I can't do a zip for the historical with 3D crowds because I keep adding to it. I see that Silvam just added 5 more that I will work on today.

I am having a problem with Mediafire bulk downloads also this AM. I sent them a message about and got a response that they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Last edited by adion; 03-23-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:31 PM   #20
adion
All Star Starter

They say they have the bulk download function fixed. However, I am not uploading the 5 new Silvam parks.