Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Historical Simulations

OOTP 14 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
royalblue5
All Star Reserve

WWII and Negro leagues together

Is it possible and are the rosters available to play with both the Negro leagues and the era specific rosters of the MLB starting around the forties or something.
With uniforms and correct rosters and everything?

If this has not already been done what exactly would it take to try to pull it off, kind of allowing the 2 leagues to merge and then evolve accordingly playing as a larger league.

Any advice is appreciated, if this is the wrong area to post than please advise where this fits best.
royalblue5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
BaseballMan
Hall Of Famer

Check with Gambo. I think he may have a database that might help.
BaseballMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
Charlie Hough
Hall Of Famer

The Gambo/Spritze database contains Negro League players, but I don't think it would help you with actually creating any league structures or setting up your baseball universe.

Also, the database contains a lot of career minor leaguers, Japanese league players from past eras, and possibly some other prominent players that never made it to MLB.

And their file is just a database. It wouldn't provide logos and uniforms, but you should be able to download those from the appropriate sections on OOTPMods.com. Then again, those are for Facegens, and I don't think there is a historical Negro League Facegen pack or anything like that. So the uniforms are more for fictional leagues. But I think Negro League players may be in the big photo pack that is available on the site.

Last edited by Charlie Hough; 05-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Charlie Hough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #4
royalblue5
All Star Reserve

Thanks for the input, I may tinker around with this idea a bit this weekend, since it is cold and snowy.....in May....in Missouri....South Missouri
royalblue5 is offline   Reply With Quote