Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 02-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
sabby787
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sub League Logos

Where is the option to change the logos for sub leagues? I know it's here somewhere but I can't find it

Also on the topic of logos, I made my logos for my teams after the computer auto generated some and on a teams schedule page the old logos still show up. Any way to fix that?

Last edited by sabby787; 02-19-2012 at 09:54 AM.
sabby787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

All logos go in the same folder, so if have logos for sub leagues you can put them in said folder.

Make sure your new logos are named properly. One little typo and they won't replace the old ones.

Whenever I use custom logos I always delete the old ones before placing the new ones in the folder.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
OutS|der
Hall Of Famer

once you load the logo to a set team under team options that logo should stay with that team
OutS|der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
sabby787
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutS|der View Post
once you load the logo to a set team under team options that logo should stay with that team
For whatever reason I had to delete the generated logos, quit the game, then reload.
sabby787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Biggio509
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby787 View Post
Where is the option to change the logos for sub leagues? I know it's here somewhere but I can't find it

Also on the topic of logos, I made my logos for my teams after the computer auto generated some and on a teams schedule page the old logos still show up. Any way to fix that?
I don't think there is an option. You have to copy the subleague logos to the folder. The only time they are used is in the all star game.

As to the second part sometimes and I don't know what triggers the game is stubborn with logo and uni changes. For instance the last couple of 19th century simulations I have run the Cincinnati red stockings get a logo I forgot to delete but hate. I tried to make it myself and it didn't look good. For some reason I can never load the logo I do like. The only option was to delete the logo in images folder and re import.

I have never seen this happen for all teams though. If you generated logos and put them in the global folder they will not auto import. It will keep what ever logos you have in your saved game folder. The only two options are go to ballpark and options and click edit team colors and logo then manually import them or as you did delete all the logos and let the game regenerate. If the log is in the global folder it will take it from there.
Just be careful because the folder with logos also contains the backgrounds for the game and other graphics files you don't want to delete.
Biggio509 is offline   Reply With Quote