Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

Offseason Discount! SAVE 50%!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
StatMan22
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Glen Ellyn, IL
Posts: 65
Thanks: 33
Thanked 14x in 10 posts
Did I actually participate in a Tournament?

I think my team is having a bit of an existential crisis.

This shows that my team made the semi-finals of a 128-team tournament, which matches the "Your Tournaments" screen, where it says I finished in 3rd/4th place.
Name:  Home Screen.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  417.3 KB

But for the same tournament, the tree doesn't have me in it at all, as far as I can tell-and certainly not in the semi-finals.
Name:  Tree.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  314.7 KB

I honestly don't remember if I got the reward, which was two regular packs. I know I've gotten that reward before but I thought it was during the beta.

Thanks in advance!
__________________

StatMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 04:53 PM   #2
Threnodas
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 154
Thanks: 17
Thanked 122x in 66 posts
Thatís only the top half of the tournament tree. You can see the tops of the two finalist logos at the very bottom of the screenshot. What look like the two finalists in the middle of your screenshot are actually the semifinalists from the top quadrant on each side. You were the semifinalist from the bottom left quadrant.
__________________


Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
StatMan22 (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 04:57 PM   #3
StatMan22
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Glen Ellyn, IL
Posts: 65
Thanks: 33
Thanked 14x in 10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
Thatís only the top half of the tournament tree. You can see the tops of the two finalist logos at the very bottom of the screenshot. What look like the two finalists in the middle of your screenshot are actually the semifinalists from the top quadrant on each side. You were the semifinalist from the bottom left quadrant.
Jiminy crickets, you're right. I just assumed there was no way I could possibly have made the semi-finals. Many thanks!

My bad!
__________________

StatMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:00 PM   #4
Threnodas
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 154
Thanks: 17
Thanked 122x in 66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatMan22 View Post
Jiminy crickets, you're right. I just assumed there was no way I could possibly have made the semi-finals. Many thanks!

My bad!
No worries, and you raise a valid point about the inadequacy of the tournament tree display for gigantic tournaments on less-than-gigantic monitors. I hope the devs see your post and take it into consideration.
__________________


Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
micpringle (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #5
Dogberry99
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Posts: 1,181
Thanks: 873
Thanked 538x in 372 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
No worries, and you raise a valid point about the inadequacy of the tournament tree display for gigantic tournaments on less-than-gigantic monitors. I hope the devs see your post and take it into consideration.
Hopefully they'll realize that this is an issue that extends well beyond the tournament tree. It affects every aspect of this game for me. Sometimes the impact is minimal, but other times it literally breaks the game and prevents me from progressing in the game (which is why I no longer bother trying to set up custom tournaments in the main game, since the buttons to continue are hidden below the bottom of my screen)
__________________
"And, Masters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an [censored]." (Much Ado About Nothing 5.1.255-256)

Open Offense - Rangers/Astros Pitching Theme Team

Collection Rewards (Cards and Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:42 PM   #6
Catchthedamnball
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 100
Thanks: 165
Thanked 46x in 32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogberry99 View Post
Hopefully they'll realize that this is an issue that extends well beyond the tournament tree. It affects every aspect of this game for me. Sometimes the impact is minimal, but other times it literally breaks the game and prevents me from progressing in the game (which is why I no longer bother trying to set up custom tournaments in the main game, since the buttons to continue are hidden below the bottom of my screen)
My problem is much less significant than yours, but since we're discussing the topic, I'd like to chime in to say that on the 13" laptop I use, it's nearly impossible to scroll through the recent achievements list because the allotted space for it is too small, and apparently my 1920x1080 resolution is insufficient to enable windowed mode-- meaning that tabbing out of the game sometimes resizes the windows of other apps I have running, and on some occasions freezes my computer, forcing a restart.
__________________
Catchthedamnball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments