Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 11-19-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
jjrichards7
Bat Boy

Disabled List

I am playing a season and managing one team . I have a key player injured and I am trying to move off the disabled list to the active roster . Even in commissioner mode I have not figured out how to move the player. Dropping and dragging to the active roster is not working .

Is there a way to move a player from the disabled list to active roster ?
jjrichards7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Drag and drop - he has to be on the 40 man roster and there has to be room on your active roster. If you already have 25 players on the active, then you need to demote someone to make room for him.

Also, has his DL time expired? If not, you can't take him off the DL.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:07 AM   #3
Bobfather
All Star Starter

Also right click, then transactions Will only show available options.
Bobfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:34 AM   #4
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

If the DL time is not up, in commish mode you have to end that first. If you go to the player editor page, somewhere down the left side you can set the "DL days left" field. Set that to 0 then you should be able to move him back to the roster like normal.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:19 AM   #5
jjrichards7
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
If the DL time is not up, in commish mode you have to end that first. If you go to the player editor page, somewhere down the left side you can set the "DL days left" field. Set that to 0 then you should be able to move him back to the roster like normal.
Matt thank you , yes in Commissioner mode I was able to change the number of days left on the DL to " Zero" . I then was able to move Babe Ruth to the active roster.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:23 AM   #6
jjrichards7
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
Drag and drop - he has to be on the 40 man roster and there has to be room on your active roster. If you already have 25 players on the active, then you need to demote someone to make room for him.

Also, has his DL time expired? If not, you can't take him off the DL.
Bluenoser thank you for your response. Matt Arnold a developer of OOTP posted a response and it worked . I was able to move the player back to the active roster. Pasted below .

PS assume your from New England
Old 11-20-2019, 07:51 AM   #7
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrichards7 View Post
Bluenoser thank you for your response. Matt Arnold a developer of OOTP posted a response and it worked . I was able to move the player back to the active roster. Pasted below .

PS assume your from New England
Ya, basically what I said, except I didn't mention the editing player part

I'm close to NE - but north of the border in Dartmouth NS.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote