Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-02-2019, 05:18 PM   #1
rain94
Minors (Single A)

Complete Soundpack Mod for FHM6

I wanted to add more variety and life to the sounds of FHM. Here are two of my mod packs, one for the background sounds and one for NHL Goal Horns.

For the background sounds, there are 8 different sfx's for shots. All of the sfxs are actual hockey shot sounds taken from various Youtube videos. You'll hear slap shots, missed shots pinging off the glass and boards, goalie pad saves, etc. They all add to a nice ambience when playing.The ping from the shots hitting the post is also more satisfying.

There is also a crowd background noise (6 minutes long) that I took from a video on YT of an actual NHL game (LA Kings). There is no reference to LA Kings cheers and it sounds really nice. And lastly, when the away team scores, there is now a light cheer from the away support and some boos too. I have a version that contains some light profanity when the away team scores, but decided not to include it in this version. If you want this version, you can send me a PM.

As for the NHL Goal horns, I took from the excellent work of SpokedB24 and overlaid the roaring of the home team crowd when goals are scored.

SFX Pack ->https://www.dropbox.com/s/us23mgt0ut...6v1.0.zip?dl=0

NHL Goal Horns->https://www.dropbox.com/s/2w85tdzufi...6v1.1.zip?dl=0

Unzip the appropriate files to MyDocuments/Out of the Park Development/Franchise Hockey Manager 6/saved_games/Your save game/sounds/

Alternatively, you can unzip the files to the quickstart_games folder so that any newly created saves contain the mod.

Everything is still a work a progress so let me know if you have any suggestions. There is still a bug in FHM6 that prohibit further sfx's from playing. I will add more to this pack when they fix the bug.

Last edited by rain94; 11-02-2019 at 05:40 PM.
rain94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:34 PM   #2
Colorado
Major Leagues

Finally getting around to downloading this and look forward to hearing it!

Did that sfx bug ever get resolved? Chase them up if not, it may reappear in FHM7 otherwise.

Thanks for your sharing this.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 10:59 PM   #3
Baconi
Minors (Double A)

The dropbox links are dead now... can you put up new ones?
Baconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:39 AM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconi View Post
The dropbox links are dead now... can you put up new ones?
No, they're fine. Try using a different browser or running incognito mode in your current browser. That may fix the issue.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 11:59 AM   #5
Baconi
Minors (Double A)

Yeah it works now, sorry.
Baconi is offline   Reply With Quote