Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 11-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
ecd1973
Major Leagues

Easy way to sell multiple cards?

Is there any way to sell all inactive cards in one shot? I had 10 cards inactive and I had to click "sell card" for each one. Is there a better way?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Currently not. You can activate your auto-sell feature in the profile & settings tab, this will make sure it sells cards you do not want automatically.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 06:43 PM   #3
andjbock
Hall Of Famer

I will submit a request to add radio buttons to the sell cards page.
andjbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #4
Northernsky
Major Leagues

When you activate that auto sell feature when will it auto sell the cards? I've activated it and its not doing it. Is this only for new cards opened after the feature is enabled? I've exited the game and started it back up and nothing sold.
Northernsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #5
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Gustafson View Post
When you activate that auto sell feature when will it auto sell the cards? I've activated it and its not doing it. Is this only for new cards opened after the feature is enabled? I've exited the game and started it back up and nothing sold.
Yea it should only be auto selling when you open a pack
genuvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #6
vapodge
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuvar View Post
Yea it should only be auto selling when you open a pack
Hasn't worked for me.
vapodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:03 PM   #7
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Gustafson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapodge View Post
Hasn't worked for me.
I turned on the setting recently and it didn't work for me at first either. Realized it was because I had the 'auto-sell duplicates only' option checked. Once I unchecked that it worked perfectly fine for me.
damientheomen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 11:34 AM   #8
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Currently not. You can activate your auto-sell feature in the profile & settings tab, this will make sure it sells cards you do not want automatically.

did this change with a recent build? When I first started and still in the entry league, I was able to sell multiple cards at the same time... just clicked to select a bunch of them, then right clicked and there was an option to sell for 'x' amount (total for the cards chosen)... the 'card sold' pop up came up repeatedly (one for each card sold), but it did the trick.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:17 PM   #9
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecd1973 View Post
Is there any way to sell all inactive cards in one shot? I had 10 cards inactive and I had to click "sell card" for each one. Is there a better way?
Great idea!

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:47 PM   #10
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

I've asked a couple times and markus has been pretty mute on it. Not sure if it just doesnt work or if it's really low on the priority list.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:54 PM   #11
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuvar View Post
I've asked a couple times and markus has been pretty mute on it. Not sure if it just doesnt work or if it's really low on the priority list.
We want to get it to work, but it's a little complicated to handle without spamming tons of confirmation boxes. It's still on the list to fix, but we've had to focus more on other core aspects first, and will circle around to it again after.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #12
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

Thanks Matt. I figured it was something along those lines.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:16 PM   #13
buttcrackplumber
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I got 25 packs and then spent over an hour trying to sell them. The lack of a way to sell multiple cards at one time is more than reason enough for me to not purchase any more packs. The game is supposed to be fun not work. having to click each individual card to sell for 5 PP is really annoying.
buttcrackplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #14
KleineBiere
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttcrackplumber View Post
I got 25 packs and then spent over an hour trying to sell them. The lack of a way to sell multiple cards at one time is more than reason enough for me to not purchase any more packs. The game is supposed to be fun not work. having to click each individual card to sell for 5 PP is really annoying.

that helps a little bit

KleineBiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:05 PM   #15
joehart
All Star Starter

Unfortunately, only OOTP20 addressed this situation with being able to tag multiple cards among your inactive cards and then sell them with a one-button click.

Unfortunate, OOTP19 does not have this ability.
I found moving them to the inactives and then using mouse&enter button to be faster than right click and selling each card.

You still have to sell each card via inactives but being able to get through the pop ups quicker helps the process.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #16
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Along those same lines, it would be brilliant if there was a way to automate the activity or inactivity of a card. Similar to the "Automatically Sell Player Cards..." it would be great to see an option to have all new cards below a certain value start inactive.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #17
joehart
All Star Starter

Good comment. I do like the idea of not filling my reserves with new lower cards when they are only intended for the card collection part of the game.

I would be surprised if we don’t see some quality of life improvements as the card collection part of the game gets going.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote