Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #21
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

After not logging in for about a month, I was quite pleased to see my team color scheme stayed intact when I logged in earlier this week.

I log in this morning, and it is reverted to the wrong colors again.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:29 PM   #22
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This issue just occurred again.

I'm beginning to think it may be related to logging in after the season is completed but before the next season is generated.

Primary Team

Old 08-19-2019, 11:29 AM   #23
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

The issue occurred again.

It appears to only happen when I log into my account. However, this time, I logged into the team with the same username in 19 and my 20 team got reset as previously described.

Primary Team

Old 08-19-2019, 12:12 PM   #24
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I've got a team whose colors get reset every week. I set it on one computer and when I log into my other compuer, it's wrong again. So I have to set it on both computers - then it sticks for the rest of the week. It's definitely a pain to do all this fiddling.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:14 PM   #25
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Same, I get really tired of having to reset this stuff again. This was settled for a while.

Every Sunday I take a SS of my Color Setting for my 3 teams then manually re-input the Hexadecimal characters to fix each Monday morning.
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:16 PM   #26
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogberry99 View Post
This issue just occurred again.

I'm beginning to think it may be related to logging in after the season is completed but before the next season is generated.
Probably. I did a lot of shuffling and changed a few things last night after the WS were over. When I do nothing on Sunday night Monday comes and there is never any issue.

I'm nearly certain you are correct with the timing of issue...
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:53 PM   #27
Argonaut
All Star Starter

I got this team colour reset again this week, very annoying. There doesn't appear to be any reason as to why... the above speculation about logging in during the weekly reset didn't apply to me. My team was humming along fine with no colour reset for about a month, and then bam.. I have to edit all my stuff again.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:25 PM   #28
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

After a stretch of what appears to be 2 months of this not occurring, it has hit my Mustangs team again. No further information worth mentioning beyond that which has already been reported in this thread.

Primary Team

Old 10-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #29
Argonaut
All Star Starter

It happens to me every week now. I've been using OOTP on 3 different computers, so that's probably why. It might recall colour schemes from local files. In my case, it pulls the local colour schemes for fake "Cowboys" and "Vikings" teams, and resets my own chosen colour schemes.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 05:42 PM   #30
Cobbiusto
Minors (Triple A)

This happens with all my teams every week and I only use one computer so its not related to different machines. Maybe its because of using logos other than ones shipped with the game or ones with color schemes attached to the logos? Not sure.
Every Monday morning I log in all the teams, redo uniforms and reset hotkeys F2-F10. Really annoying and time-consuming, but maybe in the great scheme of things, not that big of a deal. But still...

Tigers only

Featuring stars from the 60s, 70s, & 80s
Cobbiusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #31
gemini615
All Star Reserve

On one of my teams I use a vintage Pittsburgh Pirates logo, but for some reason my color scheme resets to red and blue every week. I don't even bother changing it back anymore and just except the ridiculous glitch.
gemini615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 12:44 PM   #32
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbiusto View Post
Really annoying and time-consuming, but maybe in the great scheme of things, not that big of a deal. But still...
Maybe in the great scheme of things, the big deal is that this bug was reported months and months ago, and still hasn't been fixed, despite the large amounts of money some of us are sending to the devs.

Don't get me wrong, great game. But my patience is running out. I won't re-up for Perfect Team XXI if I don't start seeing some of the long-term bugs fixed.

2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #33
osborneman
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudel79 View Post
I've noticed my secondary logo disappears every time I restart my game
This is the problem I'm having. Anyone figured out how to make my secondary logo stick?

Go Giants!
osborneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:17 PM   #34
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This has happened again, both this season and last, in manners previously described in posts in this thread.

Primary Team