Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-24-2019, 11:07 PM   #1
bafusilier
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Auction Filters Not Working For Me

Having some trouble filtering the auctions. I can filter by cost just fine, and by position, but trying to search for a specific player by name returns nothing.
bafusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:20 AM   #2
pgjocki
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bafusilier View Post
Having some trouble filtering the auctions. I can filter by cost just fine, and by position, but trying to search for a specific player by name returns nothing.
It will only return if the player is currently available in an auction and you don't have the box checked to only show players you can afford.

I've also had to exit the AH to my roster and go back in to get the name to work; don't know if it's a quirk or a bug.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2019, 06:31 AM   #3
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Only cards that are currently up for auction get shown when filtering by name... works fine here, just tested it.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #4
bafusilier
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Only cards that are currently up for auction get shown when filtering by name... works fine here, just tested it.
Thanks for the reply. In testing, I searched for the top cards of the auction house, so I know they were up. No results, I'll grab screenshots when I get home from work.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:03 PM   #5
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. In testing, I searched for the top cards of the auction house, so I know they were up. No results, I'll grab screenshots when I get home from work.
You mentioned filtering by cost... if you enter a max price search, then clear it out, it treats it as though you entered a max price of 0 and no cards show up. If this is the case, try entering an insanely high max bid and see if these cards show up. This is why I rarely if ever filter by max price.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:14 PM   #6
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
You mentioned filtering by cost... if you enter a max price search, then clear it out, it treats it as though you entered a max price of 0 and no cards show up. If this is the case, try entering an insanely high max bid and see if these cards show up. This is why I rarely if ever filter by max price.
I wish there were a reset filter button to fix that.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 08:52 AM   #7
bafusilier
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Got a bit sidetracked, but checked again and I think the "0 max value" for empty field was the problem. Either way, I've installed the .28 patch and its working now. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2019, 04:28 PM   #8
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I can confirm this It has happened to me a few times since launch but only after hours and hours of AH stalking and bidding. Made sure I didn't have My Auctions selected, too, in case that was the problem. Search params for Min and Max cost and Min and Max value continue to work. Just not the name search.

I have had to exit and come back to get name search to work again. I will update and see if it can be replicated with the new build.

Last edited by webdox; 03-30-2019 at 04:30 PM.
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote