Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #201
High War Manager
Bat Boy

Exclamation Looking for League.

hi, I'm a 32 yr old baseball fan that is new to OOTP.

I have played briefly a few times in previous versions and have just gotten version '14. I have always felt something missing without an on-line mode and just realised they were now available widely (last time I played much was years ago and on-line leagues didn't seem to have a lot of traction back then as a whole). I prefer on-line games and intend to play multiple leagues once I get the idea down after a few months.

I would prefer a league with MLB rosters or Fictional, no historic.

Active would be nice. with long sim times preferred but not a deal breaker.

I have been in leagues that required write-ups before of other game types so that would be cool with me.

I would optimally be in a new league with a new draft.

Don't mind what position the team I am taking over is in really. Would most like to start from scratch, but if that's not an option then that's probably alright.

I would absolutely prefer the Braves in a MLB based league if that is possible please include that info in your query but I will not be basing my opinion to join a league just on that obviously.

Other than that, I don't know my preferences yet, Guess I'll find out

Please contact me through

[email]emailbegins-eccentricsm@aol.comema[/emailends

Sry, I dont want cat facts subscriptions, I think you can figure it out.

(Old standby e-mail for things like this, don't worry I am computer literate)

-_-

I will keep this post up until I pick a team at which point I'll close this one down,

I have tons of time to devote to learning and don't mind taking some lumps in the first season, or 5.

Thanks!

High War
High War Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:47 AM   #202
Braveman84
Bat Boy

Looking for a modern league. I am new to OOTP Baseball. So still getting things down but will stick around for a long time . Email me at braveman84@gmail.com. Thanks
Braveman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #203
DWS
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Hi all,

Im looking for an online league, fictional or non-fictional. Ive never played an ootp online league but am a huge baseball fan and have over ten years experience in a fantasy baseball dynasty league (auction). I am a greenhorn but believe im competent enough to be competitive. Please let me know if you have any openings and would be willing to take me on. Thanks!
DWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:25 AM   #204
jaymojangles
Bat Boy

Looking to Join a League

I would love to join a league. This would be my first online league.
jaymojangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #205
FletchTopper
Bat Boy

Join a League

I also have never played in an online league, but am interested in joining.

fletcherkeel@yahoo.com if anyone would like to add me.

Go Braves!
FletchTopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #206
Mr. Baseball
All Star Starter

I'm looking to join a stats-only league.

Message me if you know if any looking for an owner.

Duluth Danger (HBL) Dynasty Report -- Online League Franchise
Duluth - 1985/1989 North League Champions!

Mr. Baseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #207
SeaBear
Minors (Double A)

Dedicated GM looking for:
1) League not based on MLB teams
2) CANNOT be the standard 7 day in-game sim (7 days is a dealbreaker; absolutely loath it)
3) Random debut a plus
4) Live sim even more a plus

Last edited by SeaBear; 01-13-2014 at 09:31 PM.
SeaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:33 PM   #208
Braveman84
Bat Boy

Looking for a modern league. I am new to OOTP Baseball. So still getting things down but will stick around for a long time . Email me at braveman84@gmail.com. Thanks
Braveman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:25 PM   #209
gimbel4
Bat Boy

First time player

I am an online rookie, although have played OOTP for years. I would be interested in joining either a historical based or fictional league. I'd love to helm the Expos or a Las Vegas based franchise. PM me if you are willing to take on a noob.

Thanks.
gimbel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #210
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a co-commish

ok I have the barebones for an online league, just need another head to hammer out the details. If you have experience or are interested in being a cocommish with me hit me back
jackson.schilling@gmail.com (email and aim)

gotta site with allsim

Last edited by Jax Powers; 01-14-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #211
therealdeal1977
Bat Boy

Active Leagues?

Before I buy it has been YEARSSS sine I have played.. Was wondering if there are any leagues that are good, active not looking to shut down before i buy the new one.. can you email me here or my personal? Thanks!!
therealdeal1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:28 PM   #212
pisquid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a Historical League or a Real-Time Modern League

Just had the historical league, that I was a part of for the last couple of years, close down and I'm looking for another one to join. Would also consider a modern league, if it simmed in real time -i.e. one season per calendar year. Not interested in fictional leagues at this time.

I'm an active owner/GM with good baseball knowledge and a love of OOTPB. I currently own OOTP14 and plan to purchase 15 when it becomes available.

Send me a Private Message or an email at joemacdonald99@gmail.com , if you have an opening. I check the forums several times a day, so your PM will not be missed.
pisquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #213
Dawgzn99
Bat Boy

Veteran OOTP Player

I'm looking for a solid league without much drama. Just guys having fun. I have been playing OOTP for years and have the latest copy downloaded. My preference is historical leagues, but wouldn't be opposed to leagues that start with today's players. Will not consider fictional players. That's like playing with the old atari games.

E-mail me @ jalex4@live.com

John
Dawgzn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #214
pm129
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm looking to join a new or existing league for a modern game... I wouldn't mind creating one, but I can't seem to figure out how! Advice on that welcome too!

pdmalcolm81@googlemail.com
pm129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #215
bobfrig
Minors (Single A)

I've never donean online league and I'm new to the game so are there any beginner leagues
Contact me tjgoldstein16@gmail.com
Old 02-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #216
Shaggy
Bat Boy

I looking to make a comeback to OOTP online leagues. It's probably been nearly a decade since I last participated in online leagues. That's not to say I've been away from online sports games altogether, I spent four years running my own Madden "sim" league online up until the release of M25. The disappointing gameplay, lacking roster management options, and annoyances of running a league like that finally burnt me out and I decided to hang it up. But it's been a few months now and I have that itch to get back into online sports games. OOTP is my game of choice as roster management and being a GM has always been my favorite part of sports games, and obviously OOTP is the king of them all in that area.

I'm 27 years old, from Wisconsin. I work full time and have all my ducks in a row. Reliability won't be an issue. If for some reason I'm busy with work for a week or two and won't be able to participate, I'll make sure to let the commish know. But that should be a rarity. I have no intentions of ripping a team apart then ditching.

As for my preferences when it comes to a league, my main preference is one with a track record of reliability. There's no worse feeling that joining a league, putting in the effort on a team and then see the league fold. So a league with some history that's nearly full with reliable owners would be my top preference. I'd prefer a league with enough rules to keep things on the up and up, but not so many that teams are all micromanaged. I prefer sims to be 2-4 times a week. Only once a week is a little slow for my liking, and more than four maybe hard for me to keep up every sim. I'd prefer a league with real rosters, but if it's a long term, proven reliable league, I'm definitely fine with historical, fictional, etc.

I don't have any instant messengers at this time, but can download something if it's what the league uses for communication. Otherwise I'm savvy with message boards and am open to giving my email address for communication. I do enjoy writing articles for my team or the league as a whole when time permits. I also like doing other interactive things in leagues, although OOTP does alot of this automatically with how in-depth the game is.

Overall, I'd just love a straight up, drama-free league that I know is set for the long haul

I don't know what else to add, I probably said too much as is If I sound like a good fit for your league, send me a private message on here or send me an email through my profile on here. I'm looking forward to jumping back into OOTP online

Thanks
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:58 AM   #217
Macloudski
Bat Boy

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crunching numbers. I've been known to remake lineup cards on my lunch break, making them more efficient in the realm of run creation. I write peerless poetry. I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I argue about PEDs for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sultry baritone. I can pilot squads through a rebuild with unflagging fan support. I am an expert in horticulture, a veteran of love, and an outlaw in fourteen states.

Using only a sextant and a collection of inspirational Yogi Berra quotes, I lead the 1990 Star City Saints pre-school teeball team to their first and only championship. I play bluegrass cello. I have been the subject of numerous ESPN documentaries. When I'm bored, I paint pictures of Fenway Park. Pat Gillick is my homeboy.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyist, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my criticism of the RBI as a statistical measure. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, and yet I receive fan mail. I once designed a floral arrangement in the shape of Colby Rasmus' mullet. Children trust me.

I can hurl baseballs from the general manager's box with deadly accuracy. I once read Moneyball, Three Nights in August, and Eight Men Out in one evening, and still had time to complete an entire 30 round amateur draft. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I perforemd several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, my girl reads to me from Baseball Prospectus. While on holiday, I successfully negotiated a one year deal with Scott Boras. THe laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and all my bills are paid. I participate in full-contact Scoresheet. Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life, but neglected to write it down. I made extraordinary four course meals featuring a bowl of Wheaties and a tall glass of Yoo Hoo. I once bread a tomato, that when cut in half, resembled Mickey Cochrane. I have won stadium brawls in Philadelphia, sing alongs at Wrigley field, and a frankfurter race in Milwaukee. I have played Hamlet, I have performed Tommy John surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet joined an online OOTP league. I'd sure like to though.
Macloudski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:00 AM   #218
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get started in the world of OOTP online leagues.

I have played OOTP for a long time but never actually ventured into online leagues for whatever reason.

I am based in the UK so preferably looking for a league with other UK based managers although this isn't a deal breaker. I'm not really a fan of historic leagues so looking for modern day. Real or fictional is fine, I can work with either. If there are specific openings available, I am a big fan of picking up a struggling team and rebuilding from the ground up so if there are any leagues with teams like that, I would definitely be interested.

So in summary, that is what I am looking for and what I can bring to your league is someone who is active in the building of my team.

If you would like to contact me, please send me a private message on here and I will happily send you an email for any further contact if you wish.
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:18 AM   #219
flyers106
Bat Boy

looking to join a leauge

hello
my name is rich and I am looking to join a league as gm I am new to baseball sims but not new to baseball love baseball and would love to run a team and at some point maybe run a league glad I found this game.

email: rkerr488919@comcast.net

thank you for your consideration

rich
flyers106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #220
redsoxaholic
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Vet OOTPer

Been playing OOTP since 12. Looking for a league that's just starting, fictional preferred but not necessary. Inaugural draft is preferred too. Email me at redsoxaholic@ymail.com if there are any openings.
redsoxaholic is offline   Reply With Quote