Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:11 PM   #41
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Finally some progress after many weeks of not doing much on the project. I did some small work on the team page. Next is to work on the league page, and then the league standings page.

I've also got the player page with what currently works in the skater stats table, although as mentioned in my previous post this doesn't work correctly for all players.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Breich; 01-10-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Breich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #42
landru22
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breich View Post
Finally some progress after many weeks of not doing much on the project. I did some small work on the team page. Next is to work on the league page, and then the league standings page.
I'm curious how you are going to be able to do the standings page. The csv files do not include conference or division info. The only standings I can createfrom the game-generated csv files is an overall standings page. Have you found some other way to get conf/div info (like from the .dat files)?
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:15 AM   #43
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by landru22 View Post
I'm curious how you are going to be able to do the standings page. The csv files do not include conference or division info. The only standings I can createfrom the game-generated csv files is an overall standings page. Have you found some other way to get conf/div info (like from the .dat files)?
I'll probably have to set it up for user input re: divisions. I haven't tried anything with the .dat files yet.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:29 AM   #44
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

fhmreports is live.

http://www.fhmreports.com/Reports/Leagues/0/

Basic functionality is present. You can traverse from the league to the player page. I still have to implement a goalie player page, and a league index, among many other features.

Slowly I will add things like league schedule, league standings, etc.

Currently the site is loaded with data from the middle of ALoHA's second season. We are just starting the third season and I will be uploading the .csv dumps sometime tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:37 PM   #45
TNIRISHFAN
Minors (Single A)

I'm excited to see this Mod come to fruition. It's looking really good.
https://simsportsgaming.com
@ootpmanager on twitter
TNIRISHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 09:36 PM   #46
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

updated: I fixed the query that grabs all of the historcal stats, so those are correctly shown now.

However, I've found an error: player_skater_stats should hold the current season's stats. But, in the case of Russell Fergerson, Mr. Fergeson hasn't played any in the current 1992 season, and yet he has his 1991 stats stored in player_skater_stats. It seems that a player's stats aren't pushed to the historical table until he registers one game in the current season.

Devs: can we get a player's stats forced to the historical table as a closeout function of transitioning to a new season?
Old 02-27-2016, 11:12 PM   #47
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Finished the standings page:

Standings
Old 03-03-2016, 11:56 AM   #48
Breich
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Not sure if Sebastian Palkowski is still following this thread, but as I continue to develop fhmreports, here are some things that could be changed to make the csv dumps more useful.

-player_skater_stats only holds current season's stats
-store pdo/corsi rel in historical_stats tables
-game logs?
-divisions table
-league information table - league rules, league points, league date at dump, etc.
-ability to export and import draft like in ootp - allowing me to work on a draft module
-a function that force generates all player images? right now I have to click through every player on a team to get the game to generate player images.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #49
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Loving the work @breich!

I have been working on my own personal version of something similar and hopefully these kind of projects are helping out the Devs by pushing them to export more and more of the database.
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:42 AM   #50
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I have resorted to hard coding in the divisional/conference structures as they should be fairly static. Expansion will happen rarely in leagues at which point the reference tables should be updated.
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:02 PM   #51
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Online leagues need some love:

In-game uploading/downloading of league files like OOTP.

Game-generated HTML reports from web.

A way to watch a game replay after a sim.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:07 PM   #52
frogman210
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breich View Post
Finished the standings page:

Standings
this is pretty awesome, we use a similar situation for our online league here with the portal as they call it. http://inhl.argentummanagement.co.uk/roster.php?id=22

you can browse all teams leagues players and then also their recent development under each players page. the person who created it did a really nice job. seems like a similar project that your working on as well. i Would love to work out a way to track progress for my offline games in player development as well. Seems that they only show 1 attrtibute change even if there have been more or less etc each month for the reports. any idea of a system to make that show up more clearly when playing offline games as well? thanks!
frogman210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:43 PM   #53
landru22
Major Leagues

Is this mod available for download yet?
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #54
spear
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Is this mod available for download yet?