Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Twins
Bat Boy

Playing Actual Games

I'm not a super big Baseball geek I just like playing along w/ a game I'm actually watching. Is there a way to have a manager tossed when it happens in the actual game? Also I'd like the opponent team to have the same actual players as my actual opponent real in real life. How do I change the opposing teams pitcher & players, lineups etc?
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Twins
Bat Boy

Did I post this question in the wrong area?
Old 04-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
DoubleBacon
Minors (Single A)

I'm new to this too, but I'm pretty sure neither scenario you asked about would be possible. Remember, you are simulating your own season/game. And I don't believe you can tinker with the computers lineup. Just yours. You will obtain injuries in the game that of course did not happen in real life. There will be trades, people fired, people hired, and all kinda of stuff that will happen to you in-game that will not happen in the real majors.

I used to always try to keep my roster as close to the real life rosters as possible when playing sports video games. When a player on my real life Reds was hurt or traded i'd try to make the same trade, or just remove him from my roster altogether. But this becomes hard and frustrating. I say do your own thing. Make your own roster call-ups, trades, lines-ups ect.. In the end you will have more fun that way.
DoubleBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Twins
Bat Boy

TYSM for replying! I totally get what you're saying & it makes sense. My Carl Pavano is injured but the RL Pavano is not. Still call me anal but I'd really like a scenario where I could start a game exactly like the real one but THEN make my own decisions in game & compare how I do to the actual game. Wish that were possible.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #5
jonydec
New User

I go to a Pokemon Group every Weekend, and at least 20-30 individuals appear whenever.

You could try looking for one in your place if you want to play!

much intresting free flash gamesare you like at-igame2play.com
i like play games for free onlineare you like at-igamesflix.com
jonydec is offline   Reply With Quote