Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Becker44
Bat Boy

Mod installation question(s)

Hello Everyone, espicially those of you with patience and understanding!

So I have spent the last 5 hours trying to get players pictures and ballparks into my brand new OOTP13. Sure I might not be overly tech savvy but I can't be this slow!

So I go here: OOTPMODS.COM obviously. Grab this: Complete Photo Set By Gambo/t_wil1/PhillieFever/tnfoto & OOTP Community

Hit open and wait, then it flips me to a winrar page and I become a puddle of mud. I am lost and frustrated beyond belief. You all must understand my excitement to jump in and play but the player pictures and secondarily the ballparks are very important to my experience.

I've seen screenshots with actual player photos even for guys from Belgium but me.....nah I can't get a picture of anyone.

Would someone be kind enough to give me a third grade rundown of exactly how you get the player pics imported in to the game? I mean..Zip Zap Rar It is all driving me bananas!

Sorry for the rant and yes I've looked around the forums and even the online manual which in all honesty is above my knowledge base and hard to understand. Got to the part about photos and BB cards but looked in some files and saw none. Probably don't come with the standard game and need to be D/L anyway.

I just want to have a great experience with this awesome product. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Becker
Becker44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
soonerlater
Minors (Single A)

Installing Mods

What I do is once the game loads, down at the bottom you will see Add ON central. cick on that and you will see several mods already pre loaded. If you are looking for pictures and logos, the All in One Mod is great. 1st download the mod you want and once it gives you confirmation that it has down loaded, it will say install. Click that, at 1st it won't seem like it is doing anything but it is, once done, you will have to start a new leage and should be good to go. Hope that helps.
soonerlater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Becker44
Bat Boy

Trying that now. Thanks for the tip.

Becker
Becker44 is offline   Reply With Quote