Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #1
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Will collections be adjusted based on players traded at trading deadline?

So, for the team collections, there were a number of players that switched teams in trade deadline trades.

Will those players continue to show up in the collection with their former team, or with their new team? And, if it is with their new team, approximately when will the changes to collections be made?

Thanks!

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:29 PM   #2
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

The Live missions have been changing and will undoubtedly continue to change. I am fairly certain that most updates are tied to the Monday morning card updates, though I believe there have been a few mid-week changes and corrections for situations where the cards did not change but their associated mission did (I believe this is what happened with Kendrys Morales recently)

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

All traded players change live collections. If they haven't by now, they sure will during the update cycle on Monday morning.

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:25 PM   #4
<Pion>
All Star Starter

It seems odd that they would change the Live collections to reflect trades. Doing so would allow a player to help in two different collections. For example, someone completes the Cincinnati collection using Yasiel Puig and claims the prize. Would Puig then help the person in the Cleveland collection after helping in the Cincy, or would he be locked from helping in the Cleveland since already used in Cincy?
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:37 PM   #5
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Pion> View Post
It seems odd that they would change the Live collections to reflect trades. Doing so would allow a player to help in two different collections. For example, someone completes the Cincinnati collection using Yasiel Puig and claims the prize. Would Puig then help the person in the Cleveland collection after helping in the Cincy, or would he be locked from helping in the Cleveland since already used in Cincy?
Being locked does not prevent a card from being used to help in other missions, whether it be multiple Live missions or historic cards that show up in multiple missions (it has been stated that historic missions will not change or be updated as eligible cards are added to the game).

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #6
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Are there any LIVE collections that got more or less attractive by the deadline movement? I was disappointed Ken Giles wasn't traded, otherwise I would have finished the Jays one.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:21 PM   #7
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

I would've needed Yelich to be traded to help me with my last live mission...wasn't holding my breath.

Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:32 PM   #8
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

Maybe you could use the same card for 2 live missions but they are hard enough being that you need every single live player for a given team.

One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:01 PM   #9
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogberry99 View Post
Being locked does not prevent a card from being used to help in other missions, whether it be multiple Live missions or historic cards that show up in multiple missions (it has been stated that historic missions will not change or be updated as eligible cards are added to the game).
Which brings us back to my original surprise... that the missions would change allowing a player who previously was not helpful to a mission become helpful to the already established mission.

Either way, it's a not a large difference...
Old 08-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #10
PocketsAintFull
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Guilbault View Post
I would've needed Yelich to be traded to help me with my last live mission...wasn't holding my breath.
How dare you speak such words
Old 08-02-2019, 04:05 PM   #11
DonkeyKongSr
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Pion> View Post
Since those missions are 100% or nothing, being traded doesn't help anyone already owning him. Just makes the Cleveland collection farther away for people and the Cincy one closer (disregarding other players in the trade).

DonkeyKongSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:07 PM   #12
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSr View Post
Since those missions are 100% or nothing, being traded doesn't help anyone already owning him. Just makes the Cleveland collection farther away for people and the Cincy one closer (disregarding other players in the trade).
I disagree. For the people "already owning him" (Puig), Cleveland is not farther away because they already have Puig, but rather Cleveland is closer due to the players that left Cleveland for Cincy. And Cincy is not closer in my example, because the players moving to Cincy put them potentially further away since without the move, they had Puig and with the move, they may not have the players coming from Cleveland. Plus, Cincy would I believe be unaffected for them if they (like in my example above) had already cashed in on Cincy and received the award. So the net effect for those that cash in on Cincy is no effect to Cincy and Cleveland is closer.