Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 04-02-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
FloatingAnarchy
Bat Boy

Injured List Bug

Hello,

Just encountered a bug -- when I activate a player from the injured list to their minor league club, they continue to show on the Injured List. First started seeing this after the 20.1.31 update today.

FloatingAnarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:18 AM   #2
finn
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'd like to add on to this report -- I believe it is not allowing you to activate the player because it thinks they have to be on the 40-man roster. This has happened to me several times today, but never happened before today. (I'll note that it's September/expanded roster time in my game, dunno about OP's.)

I can override it by activating them to a different minor-league club and then sending them to the original affiliate, but that probably messes with player morale and it's annoying in the first place unless I'm actually trying to promote the player.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Instagram || Tumblr || Bandcamp || Twitter
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:25 AM   #3
FloatingAnarchy
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn View Post
I'd like to add on to this report -- I believe it is not allowing you to activate the player because it thinks they have to be on the 40-man roster. This has happened to me several times today, but never happened before today. (I'll note that it's September/expanded roster time in my game, dunno about OP's.)

I can override it by activating them to a different minor-league club and then sending them to the original affiliate, but that probably messes with player morale and it's annoying in the first place unless I'm actually trying to promote the player.

I can replicate this error as well. This was actually the first thing I encountered, then I saved and restarted the game just to see if it was a fluke.
FloatingAnarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Yeah, looks like we screwed up something with activating from the minor league DL. As mentioned, it works to move them to another minor league roster first, and we'll look to see when we might look at getting a new build out to fix this. Please feel free to document any other behaviour in activating players or moving them between levels that doesn't work how it should and we can be double-sure to catch them all.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:29 PM   #5
finn
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'll note that this bug also affects players on the IL in that they just remain there in the offseason, whereas previous versions forced you to activate them.

(Edit: If you activate players during Spring Training, it does not force you to place them on the 40-man roster and you can then demote them; however, they don't appear to be very happy about being demoted from the MLB level all the way down to the low minors.)

Instagram || Tumblr || Bandcamp || Twitter

Last edited by finn; 04-02-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: update!
finn is offline   Reply With Quote