Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Opening

Hello all,

The HSBL has an opening. We are currently at October 1st ,1978 the final regular season sim of the year. Our Draft will be starting very soon (Pool announced October, 15th) We use OOTPOU for our draft. This Is an alternate History Historical League that started with the 1975 season. See league info here

The Baltimore Orioles are available

Contact me via PM here if your interested
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

We just completed the 1978 World Series and have 2 openings

available teams :

Texas Rangers

The First year player draft has just started, Free agency and Rule 5 drafts are right around the corner as we head into our 5th season.This league has it's own unique History Historically simmed from 1900 up to an inaugural draft in 1975 on the premise that the collective bargaining agreement caused baseball to reorganize. The Modern era and History collide in this league, we have IAFA's, International Free Agents, and a rule 5. We use Spritz/Gambo Database for a much more diverse player pool. If your interested in being a part of this new History Where Johnny Bench can be an Ordinary guy and Ike Hampton can be the "Johnny Bench" of the league..Contact me here via PM
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 08-24-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #3
blade von bartle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hsbl

great league check it out
Red Sox HSBL
1972 Manager of the Year ORB2
1986 New York Mets Champions USBL
blade von bartle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #4
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

orioles have been taken.Texas still available

ALSO

We have a very sad and unexpected opening, the Detroit Tigers are available. AL East Division winners in 75,76 and 78 Winners of 99 games in the current season. A very good friend of mine has stepped down for personal reasons and this is a very good team he leaves behind.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 08-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

Great league! Fast paced every day sim and it's fun watching me spend half my salary cap on a Japanese import
EKomrska15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #6
CubsDude
Bat Boy

Lost a great owner due to life changes, but this league is top notch because of its competitiveness and its commish.

Please only join if SERIOUS. We are all experienced GMs. Take the challenge and join what is likely one of if not the top OOTP league out there.
CubsDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

We are at December 31, 1978. The 1979 season is rapidly approaching and we have 3 current openings:

The Following HSBL teams are available:

Cleveland Indians

Contact me via PM here if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 09-28-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #8
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Tigers are taken, Cleveland and Texas still available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 09-28-2014, 10:03 PM   #9
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The Rangers have a new GM, Cleveland is now the lone team available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 10-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #10
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The 1979 season is complete, Congrats to the Detroit GM, they were 3 GB with 3 to play, swept the team ahead of them (Boston), won a 1 game playoff, beat he 110 win Twins in the LCS then swept my Reds in the WS...what an amazing finish! we currently have 2 teams available:

The aforementioned Cleveland team has 5 picks in the first 29 selections due to Free Agent compensation and needs a GM desperately to take advantage of this fact. They select 8,19,24,27 and 28th

also the Chicago White Sox have become available

The off season is very busy in the HSBL, The Regular Draft, Rule 5 draft and Free agency all happen so if you want in on this action conctact me here via PM and I'll get you started

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 10-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #11
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Cleveland has a new GM, Chicago White Sox are available, they select 9th in the 1079 draft, which is beginning soon
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 10-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL currently has 3 teams available:

Chicago White Sox Mid Level team, Coming off a 76-86 year, . Some nice prospects Including Willie McGee.These guys need some TLC

Toronto Blue Jays 3 years removed from expansion these guys lost 115 games, Good news is they have a 19 year old Cal Ripken, 19 year old Fernando Valenzuela, 20 year old Dave Righetti in the pipeline and just took Darryl Strawberry with the #1 overall pick of the 1979 draft. They will get better

We are currently at Free Agency and the Amateur draft, Rule 5 is tight around the corner. The in game date is Nov, 22th 1979

See the league History and set-up info here: HSBL Home

If interested or have questions contact me here via PM with your name and e-mail address
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 10-31-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:04 AM   #13
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Coming up on the 1980 Year start, still 3 teams available, see above for info
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 10-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #14
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

California has a GM now, still 2 teams available, we are at Spring Training 1980, Opening day is just a few real days away. See 2 post above for teams available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #15
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Toronto has a new GM, The White Sox are the lone available franchise.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #16
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

White Sox have a new GM, An unexpected opening with the Texas Rangers GM puling a Harry Houdini on the league. They are currently 11-7 in 1st place in the AL west, very solid organization top to bottom
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #17
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

2 current openings in the HSBL as we approach the 1980 Trade deadline, which is on Thursday a mere 4 days away.

Texas is still available, This team is in 1st place with a 1 Game lead on the Powerhouse Twins and Royals on their tail.

And a rare opportunity as a NL team opens up, the San Diego Padres are available

Contact me here via PM if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 11-16-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #18
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

San Diego has a GM. Texas is once again the Lone Star available. Currently 1GB first place with a 60-42 record, they really need some guidance for the stretch run. Contact me here via PM if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #19
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is now in the 1980 Off season. The Armature draft is underway, Rule 5 and Free Agency are just on the Horizon. This league has one of the Busiest off seasons out there with all 3 of the above mentioned events happening in a very quick and efficient 16 day off season. The 1981 season will be here before you know it, the Regular season last about 5 weeks with daily sims of 1 week each.
The HSBL has it's own Historically simmed History starting in 1900 collimating up to a 1975 Inaugural draft to welcome the age of Free Agency

We currently have 2 openings, Both teams are coming off 93-69 seasons

Texas Rangers

Baltimore Orioles

Are available, Can you get them over the Hump? PM me here if Interested. We welcome inexperienced and Veterans alike into this alternate History

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-05-2014, 03:09 PM   #20
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Texas has a new GM, Baltimore still available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino