Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-21-2019, 03:27 PM   #1
avsfan96
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Same Issues, Different Version

I have mentioned these issues before , got a response from the OOTP staff but I'm having some of the same problems throughout the various versions on FHM6. For reference, I am playing as an expansion team (Seattle) getting ready to start the teams 4th season (2024-2025) using Version 6.5 Build 63.

- Schedule maker stills makes way too many back to back games. This season the Seattle team has 22 back to backs. Last season it had 19 with a back to back to back! Also last season the the schedule ran right through the All-Star game. So players were playing in two places at the same time. This current season schedule did not do that. Note - I did re-generate the schedule multiple times last season on July 1st. Ability to edit schedule would be nice.

- Stats under history for the Seattle team are not generating properly for Goalies. I have two goalies who have each played well over a 100 games. The team history Goalie Save .Pct is showing but not the Goals Against Average. Also, under history tab "Leaderboard", when you select Goalies neither the Goals Against Average shows up under Season or Career. There is a -9999.0 number showing up.

- Also had a problem with the Entry Draft. My team had picks 78 and 79. I was allowed to select pick 78 but when 79 came up the option to pick was not highlighted. My only choices were to "Finish the Draft" or "Forfeit Pick". I exited and re-entered hoping the problem would correct itself. But it did not. Obviously. I just let the CPU pick the rest of the Draft since no other options were available.I had back to back draft picks before in FHM5 with no problem.

- Way too many "helping a friend move" injuries during the season. I have had an average of over 5 during my last three seasons. I just go in and edit the injury now to something lesser. But these guys are on the road for half the season, not much time to help friends move.

- Lastly, There are to many Pre-Season games for the lower level leagues. Real AHL teams only play 2 to 3 Preseason games and start after the NHL club plays. Prospects can play with the big club for a few games before being sent down. As it is now you have to have full rosters for 3 Teams (ECHL/AHL/NHL) for 7 games each. To much shuffling around of players especially with back to back games for all three teams and some on the same days. Makes for injury risk. The Pre-season should be for evaluating players not "hoping" you can get through the Pre-season without injuries.

Thank you.
avsfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote