Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 12:16 PM   #1
MarkGracesSlumpBuster
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Same user should not be able to have two teams in one league

asaintsfan and asaintsfan3 not only has two teams in the same league, but also in the same division in Perfect 409.. He did the same thing in PT19, and was caught cheating by laying down one of his teams when the other played it. I don't understand how this is allowed - can we fix this, because it's really frustrating to have in a league.
Old 04-29-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Old 04-29-2019, 12:39 PM   #3
nickwatic
Minors (Double A)

I agree but the friends feature is very imperfect
Old 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM   #4
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

We wouldn't have this thread if some people were a bit smarter about how their account names then?

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:22 PM   #5
Will_L
All Star Reserve

I've got all three of my teams in the same league, when they share a level (currently bronze after two got promoted from iron), and don't consider it an issue since I run them as separate entities. They are all FTP teams and don't buy off the auction house. If you take a hard look at them you'll see that I do not manipulate any in favor of the others, I want them all to win. For me its just easier when I can see all three teams together and I enjoy how they compete against each other.
If other players are manipulating the auction house to move player cards and PP between their teams that is a different issue entirely.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:50 PM   #6
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGracesSlumpBuster View Post
asaintsfan and asaintsfan3 not only has two teams in the same league, but also in the same division in Perfect 409.. He did the same thing in PT19, and was caught cheating by laying down one of his teams when the other played it. I don't understand how this is allowed - can we fix this, because it's really frustrating to have in a league.
First off - I don’t cheat. The time I changed or dumped my teams players was not a form of cheating. And if you would have looked at the standings instead of hitting the cheat button like a child you would have seen that..

Second - I’ve complained on here openly about my team always winding up in the same league or division. None of my teams have friends and every league is always either set to random or stay put depending on how many teams are Located in the same league.

I’ve had all three of my teams in one league.

Do you think I like all my teams playing against each other? Seriously - look at the rosters on my teams. I’ve had two of teams face each other in the league championship. And that was after one of them beat my other team to get to the championship game. YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A DAMM FOOL TO SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY SO MY TEAMS COULD PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:58 PM   #7
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Seriously - who wants their teams playing against each other!!???
Attached Images
Old 04-29-2019, 03:03 PM   #8
Rayzor
All Star Starter

If I had a 2nd team in PT which I DO NOT, I would hate for them to be in the same league playing in the league final.
So who won? One on the left or right
Old 04-29-2019, 03:12 PM   #9
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
If I had a 2nd team in PT which I DO NOT, I would hate for them to be in the same league playing in the league final.
So who won? One on the left or right
I agree - and the more I think about the OP calling me out the more it pisses me off. Which is dumb also BECAUSE I AGREE WITH THE DUDE! AND HAVE STATED THAT ON A THREAD I STARTED!
Old 04-29-2019, 04:32 PM   #10
CurlyKarkovice
Minors (Triple A)

Not off topic but kinda weird question for where this thread went. How do you obtain 3 teams? Specifically, do you need 3 different email addresses and/or 3 different usernames? I've noticed everyone posting about multiple squads talk about only 3 of them so that must be the max. Thanks
Old 04-29-2019, 04:37 PM   #11
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

yes, you can have 3 teams per license. It does require you register 3 separate challenge accounts which means 3 emails.
Old 04-29-2019, 04:37 PM   #12
CurlyKarkovice
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
I agree - and the more I think about the OP calling me out the more it pisses me off. Which is dumb also BECAUSE I AGREE WITH THE DUDE! AND HAVE STATED THAT ON A THREAD I STARTED!
If it matters, I have read the threads from saintsfan complaining about his teams being placed in the same league more than once. Unless it's part of the hoax I don't believe it's "cheating" at all
Old 04-29-2019, 04:46 PM   #13
CurlyKarkovice
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
yes, you can have 3 teams per license. It does require you register 3 separate challenge accounts which means 3 emails.
Thank you for the info! Good to know. As of now, I'm thinking unless I get stuck in a perfect league getting whooped by whales for 6 straight weeks I'll wait on adding another team.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:06 PM   #14
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

instead of doing some research on the guy, or even PM'ing a mod/somebody, the first instinct was to create a cool new thread tattling for likes.

Just wow
Old 04-29-2019, 06:08 PM   #15
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Just terrilble man, smh
Old 04-29-2019, 06:12 PM   #16
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Quote:
The time I changed or dumped my teams players was not a form of cheating. And if you would have looked at the standings instead of hitting the cheat button like a child you would have seen that..

Please explain how this was not a form of cheating. Because I have heard from others that think you wanted one of your teams to advance in playoffs and took out their opponents best players to endure the team you favored advanced.

Also, I didn't hear this from OP. So it is not just him that was ticked you did that.

So please explain "the time i changed or dumped my teams players was not a form of cheating" (your own words)
Old 04-29-2019, 06:24 PM   #17
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGracesSlumpBuster View Post
I'm not trying to be argumentative but I'm in 409 and looked at the boxscores and the rosters and I don't see what you're seeing. I can't speak to anything that happened in PT19 and can't have an opinion on it but this all looks on the up and up. I would hate to have 2 of my teams in the same league let alone the same division.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:24 PM   #18
bailey
Hall Of Famer

In PT19, my 2 teams are the same league, but in different conferences, so I can meet myself in the finals. I'm looking forward to this. My $300 team is looking for a three-peat of perfect league championships while my F2P is in its 2nd season of Perfect looking for its first. If it can win a perfect level championship either this week or in the future, it will have won a championship at every level without spending a dime. Both teams are on auto-pilot so it should be fun to watch.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:28 PM   #19
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

It doesn't have to be cheating for it to be a blatant conflict of interests, no matter how the situation is handled by the owner.

It is unfortunate that the game mechanics don't keep a layer of separation for the owner's protection, since the interaction of their teams will always be called into question no matter what they do.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Old 04-29-2019, 07:43 PM   #20
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

I have had up to three teams in the same league. It is definitely easier to pay attention to your teams that way. However, you obviously lower your chances of winning a title. When my teams play against each other it is, "Strike fast, strike hard, no mercy!"
Closed Thread