Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 12-19-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
sk78
Minors (Triple A)

Jack Hughes is not Jack Hughes

I know FHM3 doesn't get too much attention anymore, but nevertheless...

Just had a 2018 NHL Entry Draft and noticed that Jack Hughes appears there, but I don't think he should. Something's messed up with him.
FHM3 says he's from Canada and born April 10th in 2000. But I'm pretty sure this should be Jack Hughes from Orlando, Florida, USA, born May 14th in 2001.

I thought I could fix this by loading an older save (about one week before the Draft) and editing the player (commish mode) to the correct values.
But that doesn't work, which is strange to me. He's still eligible for the 2018 Draft and does get picked.

So, this is not a biggie and I'm sure this had been fixed in FHM4, but I thought I'll report it anyway. Maybe someone's reading it and then will be able to fix it in his game early enough.
sk78 is offline   Reply With Quote