Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 06-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

Open GM slot in PCL Redux

pclredux.net is looking for a GM for the Hollywood Stars.

This is a historical league with a mix of real-life PCL players, Negro League players, and MLB players.

We are about to play 1926, our sixth season. We play three seasons a year. We're probably going to play one more season in OOTP17 and then upgrade to OOTP18. Our usual pattern is to upgrade in October after the World Series sale to accomodate the cheaper members of the league (like the Commissioner).

It's a different kind of league than you're probably used to, and the differences might seem intimidating at first. Yet somehow we've managed to keep seven of our original eight GMs for five seasons so it must not be that difficult. For some reason that eighth slot has been a challenge to keep filled. Maybe you're the one to fill it.

Last edited by Furious; 06-03-2017 at 04:49 PM.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
dodgerwv
Bat Boy

Very interested in the opening. Not sure that my PM went through, but would love to get on wait list if the opening is already filled.
dodgerwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #3
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

I got your PM, sending you an e-mail soon.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:08 PM   #4
KCBaseballVaultTroy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'd consider being a backup

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
KCBaseballVaultTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

We're full right now. But if we have an opening you'll be at the top of the list.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:10 PM   #6
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

We've recently had one long-time GM move on, and another of our GMs just vanished without a word. So we're looking for two new GMs, one for Portland and one for Hollywood.

Portland is an outstanding team. Hollywood is a little bit more of a rebuilding project, but this league has many rules in place that promote parity so only a badly mis-managed team should ever be down-and-out for more than a few seasons.

I would suggest looking over the website a bit (pclredux.net) before considering applying. The league has some unorthodox rules that take some getting used to. But I'm very patient with people who are showing some effort and who communicate their concerns.

We'll be playing one more season in 17 and then we'll move on to 18.