Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 11-05-2018, 04:52 AM   #1
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Exclamation League play starts at 10 AM ET today (Monday, 5)!

Update: Servers are running again. Sim starts in 50 minutes. By the way, you will notice your achievements are gone. That is okay, currently achievements and manager history do not carry over from one league to the next, this will be fixed prior to the final launch in a few weeks, of course.

Alright everybody! After a very solid beta start, we are ready to start regular league play today.

Entry Pool simulations will stop at 8 AM ET, and at 10 AM ET all teams will be promoted to the Rookie Leagues. You will not have to do anything in order for this to happen, the normal league file download after 10 AM ET will get you the Rookie League file with your team

In the meantime, we are working hard to fix the reported bugs. We will release a new OOTP update with the fixes in a few days (likely Thursday if all goes well). That update will also have the Perfect Points shop enabled for Steam users. The eSellerate webstore version will gain access to that with the next update sometime next week.

Alright, back to work. We all hope you're enjoying PT so far!

Cheers,
Markus

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 11-05-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:34 AM   #2
nickwatic
Minors (Double A)

Looking forward to my first league. I really turned a corner in the entry pool league after building up my team so I'm hoping the success carries over.
nickwatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #3
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
So???

Does this mean what we have done in the last few days are erased, or are we starting fresh with the team we have acquired & starting over. Just asking because I logged in but I can't access my team?

All I know is the last few days have been pure bliss for me. PT is so enjoyable it's hard to explain
Thanks
BB
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
sharknut
All Star Reserve

I hope it's a new team. Because of a bug or something, my best hitter disappeared from my team.
sharknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:00 AM   #5
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
Does this mean what we have done in the last few days are erased, or are we starting fresh with the team we have acquired & starting over. Just asking because I logged in but I can't access my team?
Your team will go into the new league exactly as you left it if all works as intended. It worked that way in the closed beta.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #6
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Your team will go into the new league exactly as you left it if all works as intended. It worked that way in the closed beta.
This
Old 11-05-2018, 09:02 AM   #7
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharknut View Post
I hope it's a new team. Because of a bug or something, my best hitter disappeared from my team.
See here:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=294225
Old 11-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #8
sharknut
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
No, he's gone-gone. Off the active and the reserve roster. No inactive cards either...maybe I accidentally 'released' Roger Maris, but that wasn't my intention if I did so.

No way to recover?
Old 11-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #9
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
No, he's gone-gone. Off the active and the reserve roster. No inactive cards either...maybe I accidentally 'released' Roger Maris, but that wasn't my intention if I did so.

No way to recover?
Check again after the servers are back up. I bet he is in your collection as an inactive card. It's technically impossible that he has vanished, unless you accidentally sold him.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #10
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Update: Servers are running again. Sim starts in 50 minutes. By the way, you will notice your achievements are gone. That is okay, currently achievements and manager history do not carry over from one league to the next, this will be fixed prior to the final launch in a few weeks, of course.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #11
Maddox
All Star Reserve

I am ready. Made a few changes to my lineup and am hoping to see my underperforming Corey Seager get off to a better start in this league.

I spent a portion of my entry pool time trying to improve my pitching, both starters and relief.

By the time I get home from work today I should have about 15 games to review.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:15 AM   #12
nickwatic
Minors (Double A)

One thing I noticed immediately is that your league is the same people as your entry pool league, kind of disappointing that it wasn't randomized again
nickwatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:17 AM   #13
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

This is a good time to check your pitching rotation and be sure your #1 starter is set to start the opener, as opposed to the spot where it left off.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #14
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
This is a good time to check your pitching rotation and be sure your #1 starter is set to start the opener, as opposed to the spot where it left off.
Is that a thing?

Unfortunately I am at work and can't check. It seems to me that each new season should just start with the #1 pitcher.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #15
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwatic View Post
One thing I noticed immediately is that your league is the same people as your entry pool league, kind of disappointing that it wasn't randomized again
Good idea. We'll do this for the final release.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #16
sharknut
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Check again after the servers are back up. I bet he is in your collection as an inactive card. It's technically impossible that he has vanished, unless you accidentally sold him.
I didn't sell him, the only thing I can think of is I accidentally dragged him to release him rather than put on the active roster
Old 11-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #17
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
I didn't sell him, the only thing I can think of is I accidentally dragged him to release him rather than put on the active roster
You cannot release players in PT.

Edit: You actually can, this is a bug. This, the card will still be visible in the manage cards screen.

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 11-05-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #18
mavericktango
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Is that a thing?

Unfortunately I am at work and can't check. It seems to me that each new season should just start with the #1 pitcher.
I just checked mine, seems my #4 was going to start the first league game. Presumably the #3 started the last Entry League game? Anyway changed it to #1 pitcher up
Old 11-05-2018, 09:30 AM   #19
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Is that a thing?

Your #1 gets set automatically when you get into a new season. At least after we have fixed this

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 11-05-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #20
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

I know during the Beta everything is pretty much a washout but is there anywhere that you can view what happened in the past like player stats and team stats?
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote