Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 10-16-2014, 11:47 PM   #21
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC1878 View Post
FM also includes women. You can create players and staff.
Only staff, not players. You can't toggle a female player even in the data editor, only can create a woman manager now and can edit staff to be female but that's all.

But FM is a good model in the sense that it's just a cosmetic thing and even with that as a baseline, it'd still be worth it.

I've been able to create an entire woman league in Fast Break College Basketball using the editor by changing the heights/weights and creating a female name file, but it's a lot easier to modify and someone else had thought of it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
there are plenty of women facegens and the fceagen modeller does have stock women fg's.
FaceBank - A library of sample celebrity faces for FaceGen
Even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
Baseball Mogul had women, but the implementation was glitched on imported games.
I forgot about that! That's right.

See even more reason. lol

Last edited by darkcloud4579; 10-16-2014 at 11:49 PM.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #22
Cryomaniac
Hall Of Famer

I have a women's name file for OOTP, and I do sometimes make women's leagues, but I don't bother editing anything else, mostly because it's pretty tedious to do. For things like heights and weights I just imagine that if someone is listed as being say 6'7" that they are really like 6'2" or something.

I have also been known to make individual females based on people I know and add them to my leagues, all I do there is add "Is a girl!" to the history page. The most amusing story with doing that was that I once added a girl to a league, and she promptly got a 10 game drugs suspension.

Cryomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #23
MUFC1878
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Only staff, not players. You can't toggle a female player even in the data editor, only can create a woman manager now and can edit staff to be female but that's all.
Yeah, you're right. I've seen the women database for FM14 and thought the option was there.
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #24
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomaniac View Post
I have a women's name file for OOTP, and I do sometimes make women's leagues, but I don't bother editing anything else, mostly because it's pretty tedious to do. For things like heights and weights I just imagine that if someone is listed as being say 6'7" that they are really like 6'2" or something.

I have also been known to make individual females based on people I know and add them to my leagues, all I do there is add "Is a girl!" to the history page. The most amusing story with doing that was that I once added a girl to a league, and she promptly got a 10 game drugs suspension.
Haha...yeah this thread caused me to add a woman to my league last night. I just indicated in her player history that she was the first woman to play in the pre-draft league, then annotated her file when she was drafted. If she makes the majors, will do the same.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #25
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

Hmmmmmm...women's baseball.....

uh...I..ummmmmmmm.......sigh

let me back to you on that....

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:57 PM   #26
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Haha...yeah this thread caused me to add a woman to my league last night. I just indicated in her player history that she was the first woman to play in the pre-draft league, then annotated her file when she was drafted. If she makes the majors, will do the same.
In 2020 in the EBL several women appeared in the league. 3 on the team that i am the gm/MGR of. Some have had success so far. My league is a fictional historical replay, so I had women in my league going back to 1992. Weird I also had Japanese players in my league 2 years before Nomo debuted.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote