Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 05-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #541
Airdrop01
All Star Starter

Is there a way to install these through Add On Central with this new patch?

Thanks!
Old 05-31-2018, 08:29 AM   #542
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

I downloaded the latest patch, but I don't see any additional mods listed. I will appreciate any help, really looking forward to the 3D mods. Thanks.
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:53 PM   #543
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

Well, maybe will have to wait until OOTP20, will purchase thru Steam for sure.
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:16 PM   #544
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdummie View Post
I downloaded the latest patch, but I don't see any additional mods listed. I will appreciate any help, really looking forward to the 3D mods. Thanks.
I’d upload the ballparks mod to Add-Ons Central if I could. But, regardless of what the patch notes indicate, I see no way to do it.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:07 AM   #545
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

Disappointing. Not sure why OOTP 18 would be OK through Add-on Central when purchased from vendor but not OOTP 19 (the version I bought through the vendor).

That's the part of the game (the real ballparks) I really liked and I cannot use it because I didn't buy through Steam (whatever that is).
John McGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:18 AM   #546
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McGraw View Post
Disappointing. Not sure why OOTP 18 would be OK through Add-on Central when purchased from vendor but not OOTP 19 (the version I bought through the vendor).

That's the part of the game (the real ballparks) I really liked and I cannot use it because I didn't buy through Steam (whatever that is).
The historical parks are available from this link. If you want the link for the other parks, fictional, & modern,OOTP 18 & 19 signage, let me know and I will send you those links also. These are free if you want to download them one at a time. If you want to bulk download, you will have to subscribe to Mediafire. That is $45 a year.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #547
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

In the past, I always had someone upload the files for me to AOC because the process was complicated. The people who used to help me are not around anymore, unfortunately. I thought a new, simpler process was being developed to make mod uploads easier. But, as far as I can tell, it hasn’t happened.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #548
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
The historical parks are available from this link. If you want the link for the other parks, fictional, & modern,OOTP 18 & 19 signage, let me know and I will send you those links also. These are free if you want to download them one at a time. If you want to bulk download, you will have to subscribe to Mediafire. That is $45 a year.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Alan, I think he wants the mod I’ve created which assigns all the park phots, diagrams, and 3D parks automatically (saving the user much time and effort). Of course, he can do it himself, which is time consuming. But if all else fails, you’re right, he has that option.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:49 PM   #549
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Alan, I think he wants the mod I’ve created which assigns all the park phots, diagrams, and 3D parks automatically (saving the user much time and effort). Of course, he can do it himself, which is time consuming. But if all else fails, you’re right, he has that option.
Thanks. I know you worked hard on those updates. As you said, I just wanted him to there was a way to get them now if he wants them now.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:33 PM   #550
erndawg60
Bat Boy

install

how do you install these ball parks after download
erndawg60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #551
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndawg60 View Post
how do you install these ball parks after download
Extract each park to the models folder. Then, in game, in edit ballpark section select the team then find the the park using 3D select file pictures & coordinates tab then use the manually import function from the Actions drop down on the right side of the screen and navigate to the park you want and select the .prk file to import.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #552
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

Thanks Adion and pstrickert. On vacation now but will attempt to download and use next week.

Would love to see links to other parks as well.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:07 PM   #553
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Thanks Adion and pstrickert. On vacation now but will attempt to download and use next week.

Would love to see links to other parks as well.
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Modern: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9bze9is4ckj5a/Modern
Other: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
OOTP 18&19 w new signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage
Old 06-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #554
John McGraw
Minors (Single A)

Will these ballparks I just downloaded from Mediafire (164 of them) work in OOTP 19? Do I need to install each manually? I do not want to uninstall then reinstall my 19 program for a third time.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #555
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Will these ballparks I just downloaded from Mediafire (164 of them) work in OOTP 19? Do I need to install each manually? I do not want to uninstall then reinstall my 19 program for a third time.

Yes they will work. Just back up your ballparks folder and you won’t have to download them all again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2018, 09:35 PM   #556
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Just to clarify, they do work with 19. I don't know what you mean by installing each manually. If you download them in bulk I suggest you add a temp holder to your desktop and then unpack the bulk download(s) to that. You should then have each individual park folder in that folder. Then copy the park folders to your models folder. I found that the safest way to do it. Then assign the parks to the teams you want the way a said earlier.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:38 PM   #557
BleedBlue
Minors (Single A)

Crowds disappeared

I started a 1916 season and downloaded the parks for that year. When I went to change the 3d model, I noticed that the crowds disappeared, all I saw was black in those areas. I've had no issues with these parks before and when I tried using the 1969 set that I previously downloaded it worked fine, crowds back to normal. Just not working with the parks that I installed last night for the 1916 season. Any suggestions?
BleedBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 06:24 AM   #558
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue View Post
I started a 1916 season and downloaded the parks for that year. When I went to change the 3d model, I noticed that the crowds disappeared, all I saw was black in those areas. I've had no issues with these parks before and when I tried using the 1969 set that I previously downloaded it worked fine, crowds back to normal. Just not working with the parks that I installed last night for the 1916 season. Any suggestions?
Sounds to me that the parks are not installed individually and directly to the Models folder, i.e. they can't be is some sub folder, e.g. 1916 or maybe the way you unpack a bulk download. Look in one of the folders you download and unpacked if there is another folder with the same name inside, that is the problem.

Here is a link to the excellent installation video Silvam made. He does I little differently than I do but his method has fewer steps. I think the same method will work for bulk downloads, i.e just select the parks you want, or all of them, and copy them to the Models folder.

Last edited by adion; 06-05-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:07 PM   #559
BleedBlue
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Sounds to me that the parks are not installed individually and directly to the Models folder, i.e. they can't be is some sub folder, e.g. 1916 or maybe the way you unpack a bulk download. Look in one of the folders you download and unpacked if there is another folder with the same name inside, that is the problem.

Here is a link to the excellent installation video Silvam made. He does I little differently than I do but his method has fewer steps. I think the same method will work for bulk downloads, i.e just select the parks you want, or all of them, and copy them to the Models folder.
You are correct, there was a sub folder that I somehow unpacked. I'll check the video out and hopefully get it to work this time. Thank you!

Last edited by BleedBlue; 06-06-2018 at 12:00 AM.
BleedBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:06 AM   #560
Omaid2000
Bat Boy

I'm actually having the inverse problem. I downloaded the 3D models of Olympic Stadium and Fictional Stadium 16 (for the Montreal Expos and Portland Mavericks expansions that happened in my save.) When I loaded the .obj file, the field showed up black. The only thing that appears is the 3D crowd. I'm very confused. I quadrupled checked everything went according to the guide, but it hasn't worked. I made sure that I added the right .prk file, so now I just don't know.

Last edited by Omaid2000; 06-11-2018 at 04:35 AM.
Omaid2000 is offline   Reply With Quote