Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
jinkorjap
Minors (Double A)

Waivers

Two issues with waivers:

1. There is no notification when a player is put on waivers. As it stands now, I have to check the waiver screen every day to see if someone is on waivers. Can't we have a notification that goes to the news screen? I believe this was in FHM2.

2. The waiver rules are still not correct. When a player is claimed off of waivers, he cannot immediately be sent down to the minors unless he is again placed on waivers. As in previous versions, I am still constantly seeing players being claimed and then sent down to the minors without the ability for other teams to claim again.

Thanks.
jinkorjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

There definitely is an announcement when players are placed on waivers, but it's filtered so only the better players get mentioned. It generates too many messages if it's not - we've tried doing it unfiltered and there were a lot of complaints about being spammed with waiver news.

The waiver-free reassignment of claimed players shouldn't be happening, though, we'll get that fixed.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:10 PM   #3
jinkorjap
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
There definitely is an announcement when players are placed on waivers, but it's filtered so only the better players get mentioned. It generates too many messages if it's not - we've tried doing it unfiltered and there were a lot of complaints about being spammed with waiver news.

The waiver-free reassignment of claimed players shouldn't be happening, though, we'll get that fixed.
I'm not sure the filter is working as intended. I've only received one notification in an entire season and it was for a guy who was 2 stars (Johan Larsson). Meanwhile I've seen several other 2 or 2 1/2 star guys (including Jimmy Hayes, who I picked up) go on waivers without an email. Can't you make notifications optional? Seems kind of silly to just completely shut it off. It's more of a pain to check the waivers every single day then to have an email notification.
jinkorjap is offline   Reply With Quote