Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
03 SB FX4
Bat Boy

Newb question on mods - Need Help!!

Hey Guys,

I downloaded the facegen packs with all the real players faces and I noticed that the face files are .jpg files. The stock files are different, so how do I put these real ones in the game.

I also got the custom real MLB logos from here as well and those are different file types as well.

Can someone give me a short how to and where to put them?

BTW, here are the links to the mods - incase you need to look at them.

Photo pack - http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...photopack.html

Real MLB logos I copied - http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-logo-set.html

^ I right clicked and saved the MLB logos.

Thanks, Zac.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Your logos go in the games logo folder.
If you've already started a game, the easiest way to have them show up is to go into your saved games news\html\images\team_logos folder and delete those. Do the same for the news\html\images\league_logos. Restart the game and it will rebuild all the league and team logos.
For a new game you just need them in the games logo folder.

For the facegens, if they are jpg or png files, they need to be in your games Photos folder. When starting a new game it'll pull the images from there and place them in your saved games news\html\images\person_pictures folder. Also go to preferences and click the facegen tab and set the last option to "search for photo first".
Easiest way to get them to show in a saved game is to go into the saved games news\html\images\person_pictures folder and delete those if any. Remember to go to preferences and click the facegen tab and set the last option to "search for photo first". Start/Restart the game and it will rebuild those players photos.

Easiest way to remember what goes where is.
png or jpg person photos go in the games photos folder.
.fg files (facegen) go in the games fg_files folder.

Hope this helps ya.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
03 SB FX4
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Your logos go in the games logo folder.
If you've already started a game, the easiest way to have them show up is to go into your saved games news\html\images\team_logos folder and delete those. Do the same for the news\html\images\league_logos. Restart the game and it will rebuild all the league and team logos.
For a new game you just need them in the games logo folder.

For the facegens, if they are jpg or png files, they need to be in your games Photos folder. When starting a new game it'll pull the images from there and place them in your saved games news\html\images\person_pictures folder. Also go to preferences and click the facegen tab and set the last option to "search for photo first".
Easiest way to get them to show in a saved game is to go into the saved games news\html\images\person_pictures folder and delete those if any. Remember to go to preferences and click the facegen tab and set the last option to "search for photo first". Start/Restart the game and it will rebuild those players photos.

Easiest way to remember what goes where is.
png or jpg person photos go in the games photos folder.
.fg files (facegen) go in the games fg_files folder.

Hope this helps ya.
Yep, that helps!! That was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks, Zac.