Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 12-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
4millie
Bat Boy

Ballpark pictures

Recently purchased OOTP11. Very impressed.
Can someone advise how to change the ballpark picture on the game screen to be the correct one ie San Francisco day; Seattle night etc. I am playing the 2010 actual (Historical) season
4millie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
1. download Gambo Early Ballparks (middle of the page)
OOTP Ballparks

2. you can do part 2. 2 different ways
2.a. unzip Gambo and cut and paste all stadiums ( or just the 1's u need) into the ballparks folder.

3. go into commish mode
4. go to each teams home page - options - edit ballparks - the page with the picture of the phillies park
5. choose the day/night picture for teh ballparks by pointing to where u put the stadium photos.
2.b i create a league folder which i place on my desktop which has all uniforms/logos/ballparks for each team including minors and then point to that folder and the d/n pic.
6. i recommend downloading Gambo 2007 seating chart it has accurate capacity and lines for every ballpark 1871-2007. it also has teh avg 2B,hr for every ballpark. and u can use it when u create a new park
6.a it also has a Parks.dat file which may or may not already have all that info in it ( overwrite your current parks.dat file in your saved game folder for your league) ( i already had the accurate info for each park so i dont know if this changed anything)
7. enjoy

depending on what yr u started in another great file is DesertFox stadiums for MLB 10 the show (this has some classics and all modern parks) and anything by blueturf for custom parks.

if u need screenshots on any of this let me know.
i think i got it all...for me its easier to do at this point then to explain it.
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote