Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 11-20-2019, 02:42 AM   #541
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
At the moment, I am thinking of using Worcester (MA), Baltimore (MD), Hartford (CT), and Manchester (NH), for four of the original MLB teams' locations. They, and twelve other teams, could probably later become the franchises we are more familiar with, or at least end up in the same cities, I think, prior to the Braves moving to Milwaukee. I don't think I'll be moving the Braves to Milwaukee from Boston, either, among other teams that historically moved from various locations all over North America.

As for the NABA, which will start out as usual with teams in the Union League in 1876, the cities I typically use whenever I add the NABA to a game are as follows, and normally with the following team names:

Augusta Colonials (Augusta, Georgia)
Birmingham Stallions (Birmingham, Alabama) [Have items I can use for them]
Boston Pilgrims (Boston, Massachusetts) [Have items I can use for them]
Brooklyn Robins (Brooklyn, New York) [Have items I can use for them]
Charleston Miners (Charleston, West Virginia) [Have items I can use for them]
Kentucky Colonels (Louisville, Kentucky) [Have items I can use for them]
Nashville Blue Sox (Nashville, Tennessee) {Think I have items I can use for them here]
Washington Generals (Washington, District of Columbia) [Have items I can use for them]

As for the other MLB teams, I'd prefer to start in locations not covered by the above cities or areas, I think, at least at first. But eventually, I want MLB teams in the necessary locations by the end of the 19th Century, at least for my Sideworlds Baseball dynasty, if I can.

I'm sure I've posted preferred colors/desired looks at times in the past related to various leagues and/or teams, but I've held off on making any graphics requests for over two months now, per my earlier promise and all. And I've also been making a number of things of late, as well, you know.

The NABA's Victory League will have the Chicago Winds, the Memphis Pilots, the New York Bombers, the New York Empires, the Philadelphia Freedom, the Pittsburgh Pythons, the St. Louis Blues, and the St. Louis Scouts when it gets formed in time for the 1901 season, as it typically is whenever I reach that point in time, if I don't start a game with the NABA as one of its starting leagues.

I have enough items already made or collected for most, if not all of those teams for the future Victory League component of the NABA circa 1901, I think, but I could be wrong about that. Will have to check, however, to be sure.

I do not have any logos yet for the Slaabovian Baseball Confederation, or its related subleagues/divisions/whatever, that I can use at the moment in various games. I will try to make said logos myself first, of course, though.

I will use the locations you suggest, to go along with the four I had in mind to start the Sideworlds Baseball version of MLB's history, and if you have a better suggestion for Manchester's team name and colors, I think they might work quite well here for some time. I don't have a logo yet for Worcester's Ruby Legs, but I do remember the font I used was Old English.

Hartford I was likely going to call the Dark Blues, and I have items with looks reminiscent of the necessary time period, it seems, for that team, so we don't have to find new items for them. Baltimore, I was seriously considering using Orioles for, and there are many older-looking Orioles-related looks, if I remember correctly, that I could use for them here. I'm not sure if Manchester should use the team name/nickname, however, of the Fisher Cats, but it's something I'm beginning to consider using at the moment, in the absence of a better suggestion for them.

I could have one part of Major League Baseball start in the western half of the US, and the other in the eastern half, but not sure that I want to do that here, just yet, for teams in any of my currently-existing or any future dynasties I may create and all. I'd prefer most of the teams to stay east of the Mississippi, however, for a more realistic portrayal of things in several of my dynasties, in any case, where possible and all.

This particular dynasty's version of MLB will keep teams in their appropriate locations, moving/renaming them as needed, until I finally turn off automatic evolution, I'm sure, in order to keep the Braves in Boston, Browns in St. Louis, Dodgers in Brooklyn, and Giants in Manhattan before the 1952-53 off-season, I expect. And the same sort of thing will be true, I'm sure, in other dynasties of mine that have historical franchises in them, as well, of course.

Anyway, I'll have to get back to you more on this and certain other matters later, I'm sure, if possible and all, for it's rather late now here. Thank you for your time and attention, then, Eugene. Shalom. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 11-20-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:30 AM   #542
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As a matter of fact, I think, with some minor alterations, the New Orleans Bayou Blues looks that the_mad_monk, or whatever his screen name is, did earlier would work quite well for the Blues team mentioned above, for at least one time period. The fleur-de-lis is, of course, a common design element with things related to St. Louis, seeing as both St. Louis and New Orleans were held at one time by the French, after all.

I've looked for better potential looks for the St. Louis Blues, for some time, for sure, and tried to avoid the hockey-related looks for the Blues baseball team, but it's not always easy, you know. I really like how he did the looks for the New Orleans Bayou Blues, to be completely honest with you.

Will write more later, either on these boards or for my stories, among other things, I'm sure. Lord willing, of course. Please take care, and I hope to hear more from you very soon. I don't think I'll be able to meet my writing goal for the month, though. But if I don't, I don't. I'll still get as close as I can to the planned writing goal, in any case. After all, a writing project like this story that I'm currently working on is going to take a good while to completely write sufficiently well, I believe, if possible. Please pray that it turns out well, ultimately, and brings glory to our Lord, okay, Eugene? CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:47 PM   #543
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Some new uniforms for the Kansas City Ramblers

Some new uniforms for the Kansas City Ramblers. Will likely use them in at least one dynasty, but don't have caps or logos made for them yet, to be sure. Will write more later, when and if I can, of course. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 11-20-2019, 02:14 PM   #544
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

When people, probably Lawn Loaf, get to Illinois, they shouldn't forget Belleville or Freeburg's schools. When they get to Indiana, they should also remember to do sets for Valparaiso's Washington Township High School and the Senators in red, white, and black. I attended WTHS for a year of school before returning to Minnesota.

For Minnesota schools, I'd not mind seeing the Lake Region Christian School Hornets, the Wrenshall Wrens, the Carlton Bulldogs, the Barnum Bombers, the Esko Eskimos, the St. Peter Saints, and the St. Clair Cyclones, with an Indians variant based on their early 1990's looks, before they had to change their team nickname sometime after 1994. While I was at St. Clair, we were the Indians for a period of time, however long a time that was. And our school colors were red, white, and black. I'll see if I can't take at least one picture of certain things in a few of my annuals from WTHS and SCHS, so they can be viewed later, somehow, as needed.

Just a few suggestions for schools here that Lawn Loaf and/or others might want to take stabs at, so to speak. That's all for now, I think. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 11-20-2019, 02:23 PM   #545
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Here's a link to my high school alma mater's website:

https://www.stclair.new.rschooltoday.com/

For St. Clair, I'd not mind seeing that Indian head put in a form usable with OOTP and/or FHM. I have mentioned it in at least one other thread, in terms of potential use in relation to at least one league or division or conference, I believe. Hopefully someone would be ready, willing, and able to incorporate it in their work at least once in the future. But if not, then so be it.

That's enough for this post here, I think. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 11-21-2019, 12:34 PM   #546
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

What do you think about the uniforms I just made for the Kansas City Ramblers, Eugene? Just curious, that's all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 11-21-2019, 07:00 PM   #547
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Some new uniforms for the Kansas City Ramblers. Will likely use them in at least one dynasty, but don't have caps or logos made for them yet, to be sure. Will write more later, when and if I can, of course. CD out.
I like the name Kansas City Ramblers.

You can't read Ramblers on the home jersey... brown would show up better.

On the away jersey KC looks funny... don't like the angles of the KC... straight across would be better in my opinion.

The work is OK... don't think anyone would use them in their leagues... the colors are not traditional baseball colors.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-21-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:49 PM   #548
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Do you agree with my thoughts that with potential minor alterations for the New Orleans Bayou Blues set's items, where possible and appropriate, the items could probably work well for the St. Louis Blues in multiple OOTP dynasties of mine? I think the work was very well done, as a matter of fact, and I believe I said so above, as well.

I'm not sure yet what other places would be good starting locations yet for the MLB teams that I will create for the Sideworlds Baseball version of MLB besides the four cities/towns I mentioned above. Perhaps Worcester could replace one of the Boston teams, for instance, at least at the start of things. Baltimore, I am not sure which city they could replace. Same thing with Manchester and Hartford, but maybe you might have good ideas I could use here.

I still need logos as mentioned earlier in the thread for the various teams in the SBC. I've not yet been able to create them, however, unfortunately. But I'll still try to figure some workable ideas out for them, and all. For instance, perhaps a beehive of some sort could be hidden in an A somehow, if possible, when it comes to one or two logos for the Amjasi Farmers. Maybe a palette could be the dot of the I in Artists as well.

What colors would you recommend for the Ramblers, especially if they're in a setup as follows, for example?

National League:

California Angels
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Rockies
Houston Colt .45's
Kansas City Ramblers (could use at least one set for them)
St. Louis Cardinals
San Diego Friars (could use at least one set for them)
San Francisco Seals

American League:

Boston Beacons
Brooklyn Dodgers
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Ohio Swallowtails (could use at least one set for them)
Pennsylvania Keystoners (could use at least one set for them)
St. Louis Browns
Washington Senators

As you saw above, I made two potential uniforms for the Ramblers, but am not totally sure if those colors would be the best ones to use for them just yet. I don't necessarily want a logo showing a bear for them, either, but not sure about that yet, as well.

I tried setting up an OOTP 18 dynasty called Diamond Dynasty 001, at least as a test league, but something went awry, it seems, and I had to scrap the league, unfortunately, if I remember correctly. It has been recreated in OOTP 19, but I'm still at day one for it, just after the necessary applicable inaugural drafts have been conducted going into the 1901 season for the applicable leagues in that dynasty.

The more familiar teams, I'm using certain looks for, but I don't have looks yet for the Keystoners, the Swallowtails, and probably even the Friars. The Ramblers, i may have some ideas for, based on the above uniforms, but I'm not yet settled on what they might look best in, color and style-wise, et cetera.

I'll repost some information from another thread, to help you understand what I may be thinking of here for this and/or other dynasties I have created for either OOTP 18 or 19, at least in part. Maybe we can put our heads together and figure out what should be the case later on for this dynasty or others, as well, after we've considered this information here more. This is from my plans related to at least my Diamond Dynasty 001 saved game in either OOTP 18 or 19, if not in both versions of the game, by the way.

@-@-@-@->>>>

In 1911, the Friars will become the Padres. And that will be the only name change for the next 15 seasons.

In 1926, Ohio will move to Cincinnati from Columbus and become the Cincinnati Reds. Pennsylvania will stay in Philadelphia and become the Athletics. The Beacons will stay in Boston and become the Red Sox. Also in 1926, the National League will gain the Diamondbacks and the Mariners of Arizona and Seattle, respectively, while the American League will gain the New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins. Of course, that will force divisional play in both leagues from then on.

In 1926, the divisional setup in both leagues will have the American League with the Capitol and Century Divisions, and the National League with the Central and Coastal Divisions.

The teams in the Capitol Division will be Boston, Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington. Those in the Century Division will be Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minnesota, and St. Louis. Those in the Central Division will be Chicago, Colorado, Houston, Kansas City, and St. Louis. Those in the Coastal Division will be Arizona, California, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle.

Later on, of course, additional expansion rounds will happen for MLB. But not until 1951, when it gains the Baltimore Orioles, the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Texas Rangers, and the Milwaukee Braves.

In 1951, we should see the Orioles join the Capitol Division, the Pirates the Century Division, the Braves the Central Division, and the Rangers the Coastal Division. The Colt .45's will become the Astros, the Ramblers the Royals, and the Seals the Giants, at the very least, then, as well.

As for possible expansion for the 1969 season, at least, I am considering the idea of having the American League gain teams in Toronto, Charlotte, Oakland, and Portland in Oregon, while the National League may gain teams in Montreal, Buffalo, New York, and Atlanta, after the Braves move to Boston from Milwaukee.

That might mean that the leagues' divisions end up as follows until the next round of expansion:

AL East might have Baltimore, Boston, Brooklyn, Carolina, New York, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington, while the AL West may have Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minnesota, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Portland, and St. Louis in it. As for the NL East, it may have Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Kansas City, Montreal, New York, and St. Louis in it, while the NL West may have Arizona, California, Colorado, Houston, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Texas in it.

I'm considering having four divisions of five or six teams, at most, per league by no later than 2000 or 2011, with there possibly being teams added in Cleveland, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Kingston, San Juan, Havana, Virginia, Tampa Bay, Las Vegas, Mexico City, Vancouver, Ottawa, Green Bay, and Nashville, somewhere along the line at least once. Once there are 48 teams overall, in MLB, I do not plan to add any more major league teams to it, for obvious reasons.

@-@-@-@->>>>

Thank you for your time and attention and all, Eugene. It's much appreciated, of course, by the way.

Will write more later, I'm sure, if possible, and the Lord wills and all. Please take care, and I hope to hear back from you more again soon. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 11-21-2019, 08:19 PM   #549
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Also, by the way, in all my dynasties, or at least most of them, I don't play, and haven't normally played, with the color barrier on, if memory serves, or at least not for long, when it has been on before. For in my stories, generally, the American Civil War never happens, due to the matter of slavery in the United States being settled at the time of the American Revolution, for instance. However, in place of the Civil War, I may periodically lengthen and/r probably have lengthened the Mexican-American War or otherwise changed history at times, for example, come to think of it.

So you might want to consider that information for future reference, if and when you might suggest cities or team names or colors, at times, for me to perhaps use in various leagues and all. Just a thought here, that's all. Thank you for your time and all, of course, Eugene. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 11-21-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:20 PM   #550
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Accidental double post, unfortunately. Will update this post later, with more information, et cetera. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 11-21-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:16 PM   #551
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, not telling you how to do your leagues, but wouldn't it be easier to start with one league in a certain year and cover it... telling me all of the team changes in future years is hard to follow.
You have too many leagues for anyone to follow.
Begin one league... get all of your teams, logos, jerseys and caps... and concentrate on that one league... as seasons go by you can expand if you like... I think that is how most people play OOTPB.
You ramble all over the place with 3-4 dynasty threads... and ramble all over the place about alternate history... all of the team name changes.
It would be much easier to follow your leagues if you didn't have so many leagues and so many ideas for leagues.

Focus on just one league at a time and do it right... get the teams that already have logos, jerseys and caps done by other people... don't try to create them yourself... you'll have much better graphics and more time to cover your league.
You have far too many leagues and have no hope of creating all of the graphics you will need.

Just my opinion.

I have had only 7 leagues in 17 years of playing OOTPB... in the last five years I never start a league without having all the logos, jerseys and caps done... most of my leagues are 8-16 teams with no minor leagues.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:04 PM   #552
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Busy putting my uniforms and/or caps, where possible and all, on my DeviantArt profile/portfolio, more now, of late, and some are even getting favorited on the site. Not many favorited items of any kind on said profile yet, though, I believe, but perhaps more of them will get favorited as I continue to add to my profile there.

Still stuck on "The Journey," unfortunately, but I'll still eventually pick it up again, and continue writing it, Lord willing and all, I'm sure. Won't hit fifty thousand words by midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning, but maybe I can still finish the first draft of it by no later than the end of 2019. Here's hoping I can, of course.

Will write more later, as time permits and all, no doubt, Lord willing. Please stay tuned. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #553
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Didn't hit the planned writing goal by the end of the month, but sometimes people get stuck on their stories and all, or life gets in the way, et cetera. I'm still hoping to have at least a first draft for the story complete by the end of the year, but we'll have to see what happens, of course, folks.

In the meantime, I'm finding other things to do while trying to figure out how to proceed here with the aforementioned story, at least. Including adding more graphics, at least, to my DeviantArt profile/portfolio, among other things, of course. Please stay tuned for more news and information, et cetera, later, if and whenever possible and all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-07-2019, 09:11 PM   #554
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I don't know why, exactly, but with Low's most recent Chattanooga Steam set in his fictional thread, the n of Chattanooga looks either like an h or an upside-down n. Wonder what font that is, and wonder what the other fonts he's been using for various sets are, too, for sure. Think you could inquire about the fonts used for several of the teams' sets he's been doing of late, perhaps? Just wondering, that's all. Some of those might work well for teams I'm trying to figure out good looks and colors and all for, you see.

Still no real added progress on the story to report for a little while, unfortunately, but am still trying to keep busy and all, as the Lord leads and all, for your information, EC. Hope you are well, and that you had a good Thanksgiving with your wife and family, et cetera, as well, of course. Might try to make some non-team-related items for my profile soon, but not sure yet. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #555
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, all is well with my wife and I... nice Thanksgiving... looking forward to a Merry Christmas.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Merry Christmas.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #556
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't know why, exactly, but with Low's most recent Chattanooga Steam set in his fictional thread, the n of Chattanooga looks either like an h or an upside-down n. Wonder what font that is, and wonder what the other fonts he's been using for various sets are, too, for sure. Think you could inquire about the fonts used for several of the teams' sets he's been doing of late, perhaps? Just wondering, that's all. Some of those might work well for teams I'm trying to figure out good looks and colors and all for, you see.

Still no real added progress on the story to report for a little while, unfortunately, but am still trying to keep busy and all, as the Lord leads and all, for your information, EC. Hope you are well, and that you had a good Thanksgiving with your wife and family, et cetera, as well, of course. Might try to make some non-team-related items for my profile soon, but not sure yet. CD out.
The Chattanooga Steam font reverses the "N"... that's the way the font was created... according to low.
The fancy font for the Vintners was Bratzy Script... that's only recent font that stood out to me.
Chattanooga font is Mosco Mule.

I hope you continue to stay away from the Forums for your own welfare and peace of mind... it would not be good for you to start posting again.

Someone one called me a "CD" for asking about the backward "N" on Chattanooga Steam.
I don't think it is a good idea for me to ask questions like that... I don't want to upset those graphics folks... things have settled down a lot in the last few months... and I hope it stays that way.

It's still hard to get any custom work done on the OOTP Graphics Forum.
Almost everybody is focused on special projects like low, Lawn Loaf, the_mad_monk and a few others.

txranger is still not very active, but he did do some really nice league logos for me... I don't think he will be around much longer... he hasn't posted very much lately in the Retro thread... should he not come back, he will be a huge loss for the Graphics Forum... the thread that he and knuckler kept going is one of the best things we ever had in the OOTP Community... nearly 2 million viewers... that is really something.

I think I may try to learn how to use Gimp... a free graphics software and create my own logos, jerseys and caps.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 12-09-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM   #557
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Txranger and knuckler are both pretty old, right? If they're still around, they probably want to take it as easy as possible for the rest of their lives, especially if they've had certain health issues, I would figure. Supposing that's the case, of course, for either or both of them, that is.

You mean peace of mind, don't you? And what about my own welfare? When do you think it will be all right for me to post a good deal more in other threads besides my own, if at all, perhaps? Certainly I might have a lot to offer everyone else here, in terms of information and all, of course, you know, Eugene.

Will write more later, I'm sure, where and when possible and all, Lord willing. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #558
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

They might have peeked in on this thread, and seen my comment, I suspect, the one that said CD for their comment. Even though I did not say anything in the other thread, I suppose they might have done so here, somehow, in terms of this thread.

Perhaps it was a Russian-looking font, come to think of it, from what I've been able to find out so far about the font used for the Chattanooga Steam items. Don't know if it was like a Cyrillic letter, but could have been, to be honest. Cyrillic has some weird-looking characters at times, for sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-09-2019, 12:40 PM   #559
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Txranger and knuckler are both pretty old, right? If they're still around, they probably want to take it as easy as possible for the rest of their lives, especially if they've had certain health issues, I would figure. Supposing that's the case, of course, for either or both of them, that is.

You mean peace of mind, don't you? And what about my own welfare? When do you think it will be all right for me to post a good deal more in other threads besides my own, if at all, perhaps? Certainly I might have a lot to offer everyone else here, in terms of information and all, of course, you know, Eugene.

Will write more later, I'm sure, where and when possible and all, Lord willing. CD out.
Thank you for correcting my spelling error... I appreciate it.
Yes, I should have used "peace" instead of "piece"... I was not offended by your correction, but many people would take it the wrong way and be upset... I understand you a lot better than most people... I know you just meant to help me be correct and that you meant nothing else... some would think you were putting them down.

It is easy to offend people on the OOTP Forums these days... one has to be careful how they phrase their comments, opinions and observations... to be politically correct, you should just agree with everybody and like everything… just be positive and agreeable... constructive criticism is taken badly by some people these days... it seems to offend more often than it really should.

I don't know their ages or what is keeping knuckler and txranger away from the OOTP Graphics Forum... they could have just gotten burned out on making graphics... or in txranger's case, he got tired of too many requests by people in the Retro Thread... what really upset him was he got tired of the arguing and comments... I did, too... along with many others... it was really a bad time, full of harsh words and harsh feelings.

Sadly, you were the one that caused almost all of the problems there... I hope you have learned your lesson and will not repeat the things that you did in the past... that is, posting too many requests and making them too complicated for anyone to create... you also would unintentionally correct and draw attention to their grammar, speech pattern and their historical facts, when none of them were necessary... I know you were trying to be helpful and contribute to the OOTP Community by your comments and opinions, but they did not come across that way... they upset people because CD was the main topic of discussion on someone else's thread... in effect, you hijacked their threads... not a good thing to do... and yes, I have been guilty of sometimes hijacking a thread, but most the time, I went back and apologized for it... and now try hard not to do it again.

Until you learn how to relate to others in a positive fashion, I would not post anywhere else... it will just make your life hard and make you feel bad.

Just post your stuff here in your own thread... no one has to come here if they don't want to... I'm sure those people that you UNINTENTIONALLY upset on other Forums will not come here.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 12-09-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #560
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Good Luck with your dynasty threads... I'm glad you are finally reporting on one of them... the Sideworlds dynasty report.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 12-09-2019 at 01:10 PM.