Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #1
seven
All Star Reserve

FaceGen taken over by Minnesota

Part way through the preseason of a Path to Glory game, all FaceGen images started showing up as a particular Minnesota player. Even after I started a new Sandbox game, all generated faces had the same Minnesota player for every player and even for my character. (see below)
Attached Images
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:04 AM   #2
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Does this still happen when you close the game and restart it?
In sandbox mode, when you click on "Create new picture" for a player in the Picture menu, does it create a new picture then?
Are you on Mac or on PC? EDIT Oh I see, it's a Mac.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:07 AM   #3
Andreas Raht
Administrator

When you save the game and re-load it, are the pictures than automatically the correct ones? I wonder if FHM creates correct pictures actually but shows only that Minnesota player picture all the time. Are the player pictures in the saved game folder on disk correct or are they all that Minnesota player?
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:05 AM   #4
Ryan W.
Jack of all trades

Location: Somewhere, not sure where. Maybe nearby, maybe far away.
I have noticed this as well. It's the first person that you look at and it never changes.
Ryan W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 02:46 PM   #5
JaBurns
All Star Starter

I cannot get any facegens, all are blank. Am I missing a setting? NHL players are coming up with their jersey number all other leagues are blank.
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:21 PM   #6
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBurns View Post
I cannot get any facegens, all are blank. Am I missing a setting? NHL players are coming up with their jersey number all other leagues are blank.
You need to enable facegen in the settings on the games home screen. Make sure you then exit and restart. Also then within you're saved game you need to go into the settings and enable it on the botttom right of the page.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:41 PM   #7
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Thank you that fixed my problem.
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:47 PM   #8
seven
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
When you save the game and re-load it, are the pictures than automatically the correct ones? I wonder if FHM creates correct pictures actually but shows only that Minnesota player picture all the time. Are the player pictures in the saved game folder on disk correct or are they all that Minnesota player?
You are right, I'm on a Mac. All faces I checked were the same Minnesota player even after restarting, and this is in both games that I set up (one Path to Glory, and one Sandbox). Curiously, on closer investigation, not all players had their pictures changed to the Minnesota prototype. When I regenerated the picture for a Boston player who had been changed into Minnesota, then it went back to the Boston prototype.
seven is offline   Reply With Quote