Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM   #1
Avdo
Bat Boy

PT Auction House, Bought a card, never received it, but my points are still gone.

So I bid 300 PP on the 77 OVR 2013 Bartolo Colon, just before the auction ended. I had bid on it much earlier, someone tried to snipe it with like 15 seconds left, I sniped it back with around 3 seconds left. I got the message saying I was the highest bidder, and then the auction ended. It sold for 291 PP, but I never received the card, despite having lost the 300 PP I bid on it. In my bid history, it reads "Sold for 291 PP" as opposed to "Bought for X" so I'm assuming I actually didn't get it, but I bid more than it was sold for, was told my bid was success, and lost the points for it. I checked my rosters, active, reserve, inactive, etc. It's not there. I restarted OOTP, nothing changed. So I do believe it is a bug.

file name: colonauction.zip
Avdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
RyMACtizzle
Minors (Double A)

Check to see if it is your de-activated card collection
RyMACtizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:05 AM   #3
Alex Murray
All Star Reserve

Check you inactive roster to see if the card got put there. Whenever the server has an issue or loses connection to your client it will place any "loose" cards into your inactive roster. You can get to that page by going to the roster management screen and in the top right should be a button to manage inactive roster.

Thanks
Alex
Old 07-24-2019, 05:12 PM   #4
Avdo
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Murray View Post
Check you inactive roster to see if the card got put there. Whenever the server has an issue or loses connection to your client it will place any "loose" cards into your inactive roster. You can get to that page by going to the roster management screen and in the top right should be a button to manage inactive roster.

Thanks
Alex

Unfortunately, this is not the solution to the problem. As I said in my original post, the Colon card does not appear anywhere on my rosters, active, reserve, or inactive. I believe it is a bug, because despite not having the card anywhere, and the auction for the card suggesting I did not win the auction, I both received the message confirming I was the highest bidder before the auction ended, and the points I spent on the bid were lost. 2 weeks after this issue occurred, still there is no rectification. The card has not appeared, nor have my points seemed to have returned.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avdo View Post
Unfortunately, this is not the solution to the problem. As I said in my original post, the Colon card does not appear anywhere on my rosters, active, reserve, or inactive. I believe it is a bug, because despite not having the card anywhere, and the auction for the card suggesting I did not win the auction, I both received the message confirming I was the highest bidder before the auction ended, and the points I spent on the bid were lost. 2 weeks after this issue occurred, still there is no rectification. The card has not appeared, nor have my points seemed to have returned.
We'll need your PT username to look at the transaction logs and figure out what happened.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:04 AM   #6
Avdo
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
We'll need your PT username to look at the transaction logs and figure out what happened.
Username is "Avdo"