Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-31-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Red face Thank you!

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone involved in creating Franchise Hockey Manager 3. The game is another big milestone for our little company, and we are very proud of it.

The core development team of Sebastian, Malte, Jeff, Andreas and Jorin have worked their butts off for several months now. Heck, Jeff even got a visit from a neighbor, asking him if he's still alive because his car had not moved in weeks ... thank you, guys!

I'd also like to thank all the beta testers and the research team of FHM, without their voluntary help the game would not be what it is. You guys are awesome!

And of course, a huge thank you to all our customers who help us do what we love, creating the best possible sports management games.

Markus
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Not to forget Markus: he had just one job (he knows what ) and he nailed it.

On a serious note: the biggest Thank You goes out to all the researchers and testers that work so hard in their free time to make the game better every day. Without them it would not be possible to make such game. And of course everyone who supports us, gives us feedback, bug reports and ideas throughout the year. You guys rock!

Looking back on the last 2 years it makes me proud on what we achieved and I´m really looking forward to the next years what is still ahead of us.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
Mickeyb37
Major Leagues

Well done everyone on delivering another fantastic game. FHM is coming on fantastically as a series of games. The difference from the first game to FHM3 is massive. OOTP sets a high standard amongst game developers. Even though as Markus stated they are a small company they listen to their user community and strive to produce the best game they can for them whether it be baseball or hockey. I'm lucky to have the opportunity to do my small part in working on the game.

Matt LeClair - Penfold (1975-2015)
Mickeyb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyb37 View Post
Well done everyone on delivering another fantastic game. FHM is coming on fantastically as a series of games. The difference from the first game to FHM3 is massive. OOTP sets a high standard amongst game developers. Even though as Markus stated they are a small company they listen to their user community and strive to produce the best game they can for them whether it be baseball or hockey. I'm lucky to have the opportunity to do my small part in working on the game.
Thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:08 PM   #5
Spirits
Major Leagues

The most important thing is how noticeable the progress is with every release. With FHM, it shows.

>> CZECH TIPSPORT EXTRALIGA MEGATHREAD
Spirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 08:13 PM   #6
Duranium
All Star Starter

The International Pens Fans incl. the lone one in Vienna are celebrating the launch of FHM3 with some nice Martinis
Attached Images

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 08:23 PM   #7
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
The International Pens Fans incl. the lone one in Vienna are celebrating the launch of FHM3 with some nice Martinis
I had a Whiskey or two...
Old 11-01-2016, 02:31 AM   #8
no way
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I had a Whiskey or two...
Hmm not a bad idea... shame I didn't thought about that yesterday, well todays as good day to drink as any in the end
no way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:05 AM   #9
Puckhead
Minors (Double A)

I hope you guys make your fair share amount of money and come back with FHM 4, 5, 6, 7... You get my point

It's nice to see a development team that is so dedicated to their product and to hockey and cares about their customers. Cheers guys!
Puckhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:39 AM   #10
Romagoth
Major Leagues

Thank you to this fabulous development team for putting their heart and soul into the FHM series. After the 1st version came out in 2014 and was not well received (it had its issues), it would have been very easy for them to forget about it and scrap the project. Instead, they hunkered down and listened to the fan base and 2 years later we have a game that is 10000x better in every way.

The future for this series looks bright. Thanks for sharing your vision with us!
Romagoth is offline   Reply With Quote