Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-07-2019, 12:39 PM   #1
bailey
Hall Of Famer

New Yadier Molina card

The Daily Super Open has a new Yadier Molina card based on 2013. Only 20 spots to fill and 6 hours to go, so should fill. Hopefully, whoever wins will let us know the stats because there's not much difference between 2013 and 2012 (the year the current card is based on and retails for 30K). Twice as many doubles and half as many home runs and fewer stolen bases, but otherwise much the same. It would be interesting to see if the 2013 SE card is juiced for contact rating.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

I've been trying for some time now to get information - even simple information like OVR or even just a full list of names - regarding the new SE cards, especially the 1968 Dave Giusti and 1978 Fergie Jenkins cards that fit my current pitching theme.

Nobody knows anything, or if they do, they aren't saying anything (edit: other than the 5 highlighted on TWIPT). Either way, as a collector, a user of theme teams, and a fan, this is really incredibly frustrating.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team

Last edited by Dogberry99; 12-07-2019 at 03:10 PM.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 04:43 PM   #3
daves
Hall Of Famer

Just got in at number 63.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #4
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
The Daily Super Open has a new Yadier Molina card based on 2013. Only 20 spots to fill and 6 hours to go, so should fill. Hopefully, whoever wins will let us know the stats because there's not much difference between 2013 and 2012 (the year the current card is based on and retails for 30K). Twice as many doubles and half as many home runs and fewer stolen bases, but otherwise much the same. It would be interesting to see if the 2013 SE card is juiced for contact rating.
Interesting tourney. Not sure how pairings work? Some familiar faces. Blue Rocks is a tough team and saw they managed to take out the Magpies.

Old 12-07-2019, 11:29 PM   #5
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

My Frogs made the elite 8 and are in the act of getting swept there.

I note that 2 of the 8 finalists are lefty cheese builds. Both the Trenton Christians (lol) and the Macugnie Midgets are doing the lefty starter on a pitch count and bullpen full-o-righties strategy.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:45 AM   #6
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
Just got in at number 63.
Daves, congrats on winning the tourney. Can you post the stats of this card please?
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:44 AM   #7
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

And here is the Alejandro Pena card that pappyzan won for finishing 2nd. Nice little card, could be quite useful for the gold tournamenters. I see it as an alternative to the popular Hong-Chih Kuo card for people who value control a bit more than movement.

I was pretty happy with getting to the elite 8, and especially with sweeping the Faybik Experience. Because they knocked my Frogs out in the Wild Card game last week in main PT. The 2054 Frogs have been avenged!
Attached Images

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #8
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappyzan View Post
Daves, congrats on winning the tourney. Can you post the stats of this card please?
Wow, this was a surprise!

Compared to most Catchers, he has decent contact on both sides of the plate.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by daves; 12-08-2019 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:16 AM   #9
daves
Hall Of Famer

Tourney bracket, I am amazed to win with so many great teams in this tournament!
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by daves; 12-08-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #10
daves
Hall Of Famer

I might have to re-think where to put Josh Gibson (1b or DH). Molina's contact, spray hitting and defense makes a strong case to start!
I put him in the AH just for viewing for now until I figure out what to do with my lineup next week.