Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 11-24-2019, 06:19 PM   #1
daves
Hall Of Famer

What can I export into excel?

With tournaments I am trying to build various teams. How can I export my team collection into excel with the type of card?

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:37 PM   #2
Barmy Fungy-Phipps
Minors (Rookie Ball)

In any tournament, activate all the players you want to look at. Reserve roster or active, doesn't matter. Then go to your player list, and customize it for whatever you want to see - ratings, stats, whatever you want.

Then, on the drop down menus right above the list of players, select "Report" and choose "Write report to disk". That will open the report in your browser. From there, just copy and paste into your spreadsheet.
Barmy Fungy-Phipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:30 AM   #3
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This didn't work right for me. Is there a way to keep it from pasting the report's wonky formatting?

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
Barmy Fungy-Phipps
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I had to insert an extra cell to get the headers to line up over the columns. And I did delete some stuff that was extra/unnecessary.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:36 AM   #5
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

I'll try it again later, but I thought part of my issue was the html formatting between each field, not just the headers and such. Thank you though!

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #6
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
With tournaments I am trying to build various teams. How can I export my team collection into excel with the type of card?
Anything you can export to web view is just a copypasta from Excel.

You can save reports directly to drive, but the filenames and finding yiur output is a problem
Old 11-26-2019, 09:54 AM   #7
Renfro
Minors (Double A)

The process is fun and simple: create your Custom View of the stats you want to see.

For pitchers, I just use G GS W L IP HA HR ER BB K AVG. You can come up with the rest of the basic stats ratios (k/9, etc) with those. The reason I export AVG is because I haven't found a way to actually have excel calculate the average simply because I don't think we have access to all the stats that make up opponent batting average. That is, we're missing Sac Hits, Sac Flies, and Catcher Interference.

If you have your spreadsheet rows aligned, the Copy Paste works good except for the first row. But it's just a matter of moving over that first row once you are in Excel. I think this has something to do with HTML white space? It's easy to get around.

Renfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 10:57 AM   #8
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

I have gotten this to work for my the list of my active and reserve roster, However I would like to examine ALL my players with the objective of getting my most efficient roster for a 1500 limit league.

Is there any way to do this without tediously activating and deactivating all 835 of my cards?
Old 11-26-2019, 11:08 AM   #9
Barmy Fungy-Phipps
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Renfro, I was able to find sac flies/hits and catcher interference in the custom stats.

Leo, I don't know of any. I haven't been able to access a card in any way except when activated.