Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - General Discussions

OOTP 14 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2013 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 12-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #1
OttoGott
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Question League Evolution and Schedule Length Change

Hello everyone -

I am about 10 years into my standard MLB career setup (with league evolution turned on). At the end of the last season, league evolution changed the schedule length from 162 games to 156 games. No big deal I thought.

I start the next season (2024), and when I get to the end of the season, some teams end up playing 147 games in total, and some played 144 games. My team played 144 games. So, not every team played the same number of games in the season. This did not really alter any of the playoff spots so it was not a huge deal. But I found this quite odd, as did I the 3 or so 3-day breaks in my team's schedule over the course of the year.

Is this a quirk or is this a known issue? Does the schedule generator need a year to "synch-up" with the new 156 game schedule or should I now expect the season to be 144/147 games in length?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Otto

P.S. Version 14.4.23

Last edited by OttoGott; 12-07-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added the version number.
OttoGott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #2
OttoGott
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just found this thread:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...e-concern.html

I assume this is causing my issue. Sorry for the quick post. If anyone has anything further since the above thread, it would be appreciated.

I'll change the schedule back to 162 games.
OttoGott is offline   Reply With Quote