Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:48 PM   #21
gmans5
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I would also like to be a beta tester because I have been playing OOTP Baseball for a while and I ply franchise hockey manager also.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #22
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

I'm down to beta test if you need more people when the time comes. I play a lot of FOF7 while yearning for a football sim that actually has some customizability, so I'm anxiously waiting for this one to come to fruition.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:54 AM   #23
Pineywoods OOTPer
All Star Reserve

I would also be interested, down the line, to beta test another awesome product.

Senior Office Manager, 13th Circle of Heck.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #24
Zithorol
Bat Boy

Beta tester

I live, eat, and breath football and would love the chance to Help with the beta
Old 08-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #25
atomicpup
Bat Boy

Just for a little variety

I would like to remove my name from consideration for beta testing.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:31 AM   #26
Statistical Approach
Bat Boy

I'd love to be involved in beta testing for this game. I've talked to you guys about this on Twitter in the past but thought I'd put my name forward here.

I actually run a Football Manager YouTube channel and would like to diversify a little with some BTS content. Being able to get an early glimpse of the game would really help me get to grips with it by the time it's released to the general public and would of course increase the quality of the playthrough type videos I could produce.

Additionally I work for a software company so have a very clear understanding of what is required during beta testing so hopefully I can provide some informative feedback regarding BTS. I've tested other games in my spare time (Football Manager being an obvious example) but figured I should point to professional experience in this area.

A link to my channel for your reference -- https://www.youtube.com/user/statisticalapproach
Old 08-23-2014, 12:01 AM   #27
Wassil
Bat Boy

I would like to be a beta tester when the time comes. I have a big experience in sport manager games, especially in Football/Championship Manager (since 2001-2002). Also i took a part in beta test of Football Manager Live.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #28
mark1529
Minors (Single A)

beta testing

i'm a recent convert to fhm and ootp15 been playing both games back and forth for a while now........just love the depth and playability
so i thought boy these guys should come up with a football game,it would rock............well seek and ye shall find....lolo
i would love to beta test this,thanks
Old 08-24-2014, 08:18 AM   #29
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Im definitely down for some Beta testing!
Old 08-24-2014, 08:21 AM   #30
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statistical Approach View Post
I'd love to be involved in beta testing for this game. I've talked to you guys about this on Twitter in the past but thought I'd put my name forward here.

I actually run a Football Manager YouTube channel and would like to diversify a little with some BTS content. Being able to get an early glimpse of the game would really help me get to grips with it by the time it's released to the general public and would of course increase the quality of the playthrough type videos I could produce.

Additionally I work for a software company so have a very clear understanding of what is required during beta testing so hopefully I can provide some informative feedback regarding BTS. I've tested other games in my spare time (Football Manager being an obvious example) but figured I should point to professional experience in this area.

A link to my channel for your reference -- https://www.youtube.com/user/statisticalapproach

Small world lol. I just recently subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to that MLS save.

I vote for this guy to be on the beta team. He know's his stuff!
Old 08-28-2014, 07:02 PM   #31
Escholl2
Minors (Single A)

I'd love to be chosen for Beta, I've tried TONS of sport sims and could give great feedback
Old 08-29-2014, 01:04 AM   #32
GoodyearIndians
Bat Boy

Beta Tester

I am interested in becoming a Beta Tester of BTS...I have been playing since OOTP5. I also have FHM, and feel I can bring some good dialogue and ideas if needed. Jhallen0269@yahoo.com is my email.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #33
ChrisHolmesOnline
Bat Boy

I'd like to Beta Test.

I'm a a professional software developer and avid gamer.

I got my start with football sims playing Front Page Sports Football Pro. I was part of several active online FBPRO leagues during the mid-to-late 90's, eventually running a league of my own (96' was the best version of that game, IMO, and the one most of our leagues stuck with. 98' wasn't bad. Then there was the 99' debacle... ugh)

I've also purchased and played several seasons of OOTPB.

As a software developer, I understand the need for testers who can reproduce results, and accurately describe and document defects.

Please keep my name in mind.

I can be reached at cb.holmes@gmail.com, or on twitter as guitarcoder
Old 09-14-2014, 11:50 PM   #34
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Proud tester of OOTP since version 9, and also was on the beta team for the classic Bowl Bound College Football.

Professionally, I'm also a designer, so could help with that as well...

Please, sign me up when the time comes!
Old 09-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #35
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

(raises hand and arm)

ooooo....oooo....ooooo.....ooooo....ooooo..ooooo

pick me!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!!!

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
Old 10-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #36
DaPonz24
Bat Boy

I would be able to get the Madden ratings for the game if necessary. BTS would be better served with something similar to the madden ratings. I would also love to be a beta tester for this game, considering I helped make the College Hoops 2k14 mod for the pc version of NBA 2k14. That was a community effort by the NLSC forums. This would be fun.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:34 PM   #37
Al Davis
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I run a lap dancing bar and you'll get free dances if you choose me
Old 10-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #38
Staples11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Would love to do this. Been dying for a football version of OOTP to come out for many years. This will be a huge success and I'd love to be part of it.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #39
butsam
Minors (Single A)

I'd love to beta test this as well when the time comes!
Old 12-26-2014, 02:28 PM   #40
Flenser
Bat Boy

I also volunteer. Beta tester, please!