Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
coljesep
All Star Reserve

The Virtual Baseball League: 1 Opening

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ll-league.html -- Check here to learn a little more about The VBL

We have one opening, the Baltimore franchise. We are an established league, many of the same owners have been in my league for 10 real years. We are in the off-season prior to our 4th season now. Perfect time to get involved.

Full League Name (Initials): The VBL
Main URL: The Virtual Baseball League -
Reports URL: Home
Boards URL: None - Private Email List
Email Address: vblcommish@gmail.com
OOTP Version: 13
Game Needed: Required
Players: Started out as real players, this past season we converted to a high school/college feeder league. So eventually we will be fictional.
# of Teams: 28
Export Deadlines Days And Times: 7pm est Sunday-Thurs, 3 virtual days per sim.
First Season: 2002
Current Time: December 2004
Special Rules & Settings: All teams began with even financials, commish does not own a team, special participation rewards, captain system.
Full Rules: The Virtual Baseball League » Constitution
Scouting: On
Coaches: On
Currently Available Teams: Baltimore

If interested: As I said above, many of the owners in this league have been together for 10 real years. I am not looking for a pulse. I am looking for somebody who wants to be involved in the league. We write every month as you'll see from our website. We exchange many emails and will never be a forum league. I am as dedicated of a commish you will find. You'll get your sims when I say you will, and I've gone through 4 years of college, a marriage, and now two children and haven't stopped. The only break we had was when we started a new league in 2012 - converting from a sim that was built in 1998 to OOTP13.

So if you're interested, write vblcommish@gmail.com and tell me why you're the best fit for The VBL.
coljesep is offline   Reply With Quote