Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 05-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #41
zullo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

this league looks like fun, i will send an email now. Posting here now though to try and make sure i get one of the 3 remaining teams.
zullo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

We are down to just three teams

Cleveland
(No one wants Gaylord Perry, Bob Feller, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Eddie Murray, Bob Lemon or Bert Byleven???)
Colorado (No one wants to re-live the Larry Walker, Andrea Galarraga, Dante Bichette years?)
Philadelphia (How can you not want to add Mike Schmidt to that lineup? Steve Carlton perhaps?)

Hit me up soon as we would like ot get the legends selection process underway.

Mike
mjrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:38 AM   #43
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

Colorado (No one wants to re-live the Larry Walker, Andrea Galarraga, Dante Bichette years?)
Philadelphia (How can you not want to add Mike Schmidt to that lineup? Steve Carlton perhaps?)

Just two teams left, get a hold of me ASAP as we are starting this coming week!!

Mike
Old 05-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #44
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

We are now looking for 2 GM's and currently have 3 franchises still open (I will take the remaining team once we add 2 more Gms)

Colorado (No one wants to re-live the Larry Walker, Andres Galarraga, Dante Bichette years?)
LA Angels (A great choice here of Frank Robinson, Nolan Ryan, Reggie Jackson, Rod Carew...)

Just two teams left, get a hold of me ASAP as we are starting this coming week!!

Mike

Last edited by mjrak; 05-27-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #45
airportis
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i'll take the Angels if they are still available
airportis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #46
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

We need just ONE GM for the Philly franchise!! We are under-way with the Legend selection so if you are interested please email me ASAP!

Mike
Old 05-29-2012, 12:32 AM   #47
mjrak
Minors (Single A)

I want to thank everyone for their great interest in the league. We are now full. If you'd like to be considered for a waiting list spot please contact me at ltbcommish@gmail.com

Mike