Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #261
BanditBrady
Bat Boy

Thanks for the replies, I'm full of leagues!
BanditBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #262
bwyant32
Major Leagues

I'm looking for a newer REAL player league. I'm willing to take over anyone and of course I have OOTP 9.

I can also offer alot for webpage design. I currently run a front office football league that is about to begin season 8, Cyber Football League

AIM is ISLTwins

Thank you
Old 03-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #263
BRule
Bat Boy

I have been in OOTP leagues for over 6 years, I do not own the game but I am a very active owner, never been fired and always around to talk trades.

Looking for a real player league, with the game not being required.

email - atlbraves2211@yahoo.com

AIM - atlbraves2211
BRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #264
baseballbuzz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Need a team in an established league. HELP!

Looking to join a league.
Prefer fictional but would consider others.
would like an established league/owner.
dedicated whether winning or losing.
active and looking for the same from other owners.

baseballbuzz@cox.net
baseballbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #265
eaglestyty
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

hey im lookint to join another league aim is eaglespimp20 or eaglestms@yahoo.com trying to fina an active league
eaglestyty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #266
Defgraby
Bat Boy

I am looking for a daily sim, OOTP 9 league, fictional, or real

email buns191@shaw.ca, or defgraby on AIM
Defgraby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #267
Slapstick
Bat Boy

Looking for league...

I am looking for an online league. I have been playing OOTP in its various incarnations for 5 or 6 years as well as fantasy baseball for several years. I am looking for a new challenge. I would prefer a league that sims weekly and has some pretty active managers. PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks.
Slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #268
surferbr06
Bat Boy

Hey i would like to join a league.

Hello guys,

I dont care what team i get I just want to get back into playing in a league again. I have been in 2 leagues and that was a while ago. My last one the commish wanted to stop and noone else took over so we stopped. That was like over a year ago I dont remember the league name. But I am 25 and really get into the leagues so you wouldnt have to worry about me not keeping up. The only thing I ask as that I want to be in a league thats in like 2011 or earlier. I dont want to join a league where I dont know any of the players. And i would also join an historic league if it started in the 1980's or 90's any older and i wouldnt really know any of the players. So you can reach me at surfsoccer842001@yahoo.com so thanks and I look forward to joining a league. And my name is bobby.
surferbr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #269
AirBeagle1
Bat Boy

Talking Looking for a League

Hi All,
I'm a 34-year-old teacher/professor looking for his first online league. I have OOTP 9.2.13 and OOTPX is pre-ordered. Looking for a fun league where the participants are good guys and patient enough to help out a newbie while he gets his feet on the ground. Thanks!

PM or EMail: dbfemc@rit.edu

Last edited by AirBeagle1; 04-12-2009 at 08:43 AM.
AirBeagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #270
hudderschris
Bat Boy

I recently met up with Airbeagle in a hunt for a game and he is very serious like me and I wish to find a game too. We signed up for another game but the commish was a bit too amateurish for our liking so we decided to leave before it started.

I have a workmate who wants to play.

So if you want 3 serious players who want to join their first ever online game please get in touch!!

email - chrisedwardblackham@hotmail.com

cheers

Last edited by hudderschris; 04-12-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: adding email
hudderschris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #271
BanditBrady
Bat Boy

My two friends and I have been playing out of the park 9 for quite a few months now and are hoping to all get into the same league.

IF by chance you have 3 spots for active players PM me. I'm looking for active and well mananged/established gameplay as to enjoy the experience. Preferably the less obvious rating system the better, or scouting/coaches to determine skill level. 3 sims a week for 7-15 days each preferred.
BanditBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #272
Sweetness
Bat Boy

looking for a league, new to ootp, but eager to learn. i do not own ootp so i'm lookin for a forum league

thanks,
trey
treywaits@gmail.com
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #273
itsnotmyfault
Bat Boy

I am looking for a real league to join, doesn't matter if its historical or 2007. Please send me a message and I will be quick to join. Thank you. I was in a few leagues in the ootp6 so I have some experience.
itsnotmyfault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #274
DawgFight24
Bat Boy

Hey everyone. I am looking for a real league to join. I have 4 years experience and I am very active. I do not have the game anymore (long story) so I would like to join a league that doesn't require the game. I run 2 fantasy baseball leagues and can provide links to my sites to prove my commitment level. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks in advance.
DawgFight24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #275
SirBrown
Bat Boy

OOTP9 was the first version I've played, but I haven't been involved in an online league yet.

I have OOTPX Pre-ordered & would be interested in joining an online league.

I'm just a new player looking for a active league where I can learn the ropes & have some fun.

royce.b@gmail.com
SirBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #276
wkimwes
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP 6.5 league preferrably new, with 2009 rosters. My email address is kimwesley@yahoo.com

MLB Sim : Angels 1-1 World Series
ASBL: Cleveland Indians 2007 Wild Card Winners.
wkimwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #277
spear
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've been playing OOTP for about 3 years now.

I currently own OOTP 9 and don't plan on purchasing X.

I've only been in one league which I didn't need to purchase the game for, basically just forum based. I'd rather be in one where we all have to own OOTP 9.

I'm looking for a league that has MLB team names with real players. So, I'd prefer a league that isn't too far ahead in the future. Historical leagues with real draft classes are also preferred.

Hopefully there is a league out there like that, and that one team needs an owner! Because I'm your future HOF GM.
spear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #278
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Bored, need new league!!

In a league now where there is little if any movement, would like to join another using Detroit if possible r_traviss@yahoo.com
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #279
POKeefe
Minors (Double A)

Been playing OOTP in solo leagues for a year now. Have dominated every solo league I've played in and now I'm looking for a challenge. My name is Patrick O'Keefe, I'm an 18 yr old student who will be attending FIU next fall. Up for any league really, as long as it's fair and makes sense (commish not taking advantage, etc). I'm used to the OOTP interface, but not all the ins and outs for online.

AIM: cairnsnbostrbest
Email: pokeefe363@hotmail.com
POKeefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #280
ChiSox23
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm looking for an OOTP league that is structured like the MLB. I'm not too picky about if the players are real or not. I've been playing OOTP solo since version 6, and I'm just now starting to venture into the online league circuit. Email: bgade23@hotmail.com
ChiSox23 is offline   Reply With Quote