Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #1
Ruthian23
All Star Reserve

Issue with Pixelated Screen

Hi Markus,

I am not sure if this is a cosmetic bug or something more serious, or if it might even have something to do with my graphics card or computer. At seemingly random intervals during games, the screen will get really messed up (see screenshots below, which are two examples, but it's not always like that), then go back to normal. As you can see, the pixelating ends outside the OOTP program. I have also had a few instances since I installed OOTP during the World Series where my whole screen has been like screenshot 2 when I return to it from sleep mode and the only solution is a hard shutdown. This has only started since I got OOTP, and I haven't installed any other software or made any other changes since then.

I checked the past couple of pages to see if this was a known issue and if there's a solution, but didn't see anything. If this has been addressed, please point me toward that. In your thread on bug reports, you mention that screenshots are fine for cosmetic issues. If you'd like FTP files, let me know and I'll send them over. I also saw your stickied thread about blurry or cut off games in Windows, but this doesn't seem like that issue.

I am running Windows 10 on a six month old machine.
Intel Core i7 7700HQ CPU @ 2.8Ghz processor
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics card.

If you need any other specs, let me know.

Thanks a lot.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Ruthian23; 11-09-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Ruthian23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:44 AM   #2
JBuck814366460
Bat Boy

Have you made sure you have the latest graphics drivers for your card? problems like this are often due to outdated drivers. also, if you have SLI turned on, TURN IT OFF. OOTP isn't such a graphically extensive game that it would benefit from SLI.
JBuck814366460 is offline   Reply With Quote