Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-03-2019, 02:56 AM   #1
NimCross
Bat Boy

With newest update I get Activation Error

I've been playing OOTP20 since it was released. Today I did the latest update and it is asking me for my license Key. So, I still have it and it is auto inputted but when I hit ok I get an activation error "was not found on the license server"

Any ideas?

Nim Cross
NimCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:17 AM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimCross View Post
I've been playing OOTP20 since it was released. Today I did the latest update and it is asking me for my license Key. So, I still have it and it is auto inputted but when I hit ok I get an activation error "was not found on the license server"

Any ideas?

Nim Cross
This happens when you download the wrong version of the patch. There are two versions now, eSellerate and FastSpring, and you install one or the other based on which webstore you bought the game from.

Generally the eSellerate version is for people who bought the game before June 20th and the FastSpring for those who bought the game after that. If your serial number starts with OOTP, it's for the eSellerate version, with AM, it's for FastSpring.

So whichever one you downloaded, you got the wrong one it seems. Try downloading and installing the other one and you should be good.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=304766

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:44 AM   #3
Mat
All Star Reserve

It's Nim!
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
eagles920
Bat Boy

Same issue and your link to Markus' post makes it more clear. Too bad the link the game uses is to the web page which doesn't warn about this change for windows user.
eagles920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 02:56 AM   #5
NimCross
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
This happens when you download the wrong version of the patch. There are two versions now, eSellerate and FastSpring, and you install one or the other based on which webstore you bought the game from.

Generally the eSellerate version is for people who bought the game before June 20th and the FastSpring for those who bought the game after that. If your serial number starts with OOTP, it's for the eSellerate version, with AM, it's for FastSpring.

So whichever one you downloaded, you got the wrong one it seems. Try downloading and installing the other one and you should be good.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=304766
Thank you for the help, worked!
NimCross is offline   Reply With Quote