Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2024, 08:03 AM   #1
8bit
Bat Boy

Any recommended 24 quickstarts for deep managment?

hey everyone!

i've been an ootp player since '16 but i have never experimented with quickstarts or custom games beyond pretty vanilla expansions -- and looking through this forum it's a bit overwhelming trying to find different creations. i've seen some very cool files with lots of depth but don't think those work on ootp24 and i am constrained being that i play on a laptop (though a pretty good one).

i like managing even at the game by game level for the entire season and would love some ootp24 recommended quickstarts that are deep and funky enough to be a real experimentation with this part of the game! are there any that people have especially liked or have gone very long into the future with? i like the complexity of relegation and promotion or the concept or working across levels too as a gm/manager to build up some rep and progress.
8bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:34 AM   #2
Cod
All Star Reserve

I haven't seen any promotion/relegation quick starts posted, but there are some standard quick starts that I recommend.

PSUColonel's full world setup contains most, if not all, of the leagues around the world and is very well researched. He even did a lot with the settings to obtain some stellar gameplay and simultation. You can find more about it here: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=347941

For a smaller scale save, I recommend Daniel Saline's USBL quick start that was updated to OOTP24 by forum user willboat75. It's a very fun fictional save and there are two expansion teams from the beginning that you can take over. More info can be found here: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=349275

FWIW, I'd love to see more quick starts posted as I love playing in universes that others have created. More so because I'm not creative enough lol.
Cod is offline   Reply With Quote