Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 03-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #21
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

French Professional Baseball League 2– France 2nd Division
Attached Images
Image Image 
4maddux_cy's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #22
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

French National Baseball– France 3rd Division
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #23
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Spanish Baseball League – Spain 1st Division
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-29-2017, 11:16 PM   #24
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Spanish Baseball League 2 – Spain 2nd Division
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-29-2017, 11:17 PM   #25
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Serie Nacional de Beisbol – Cuban League
Attached Images
Old 03-29-2017, 11:18 PM   #26
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Liga Mexicana de Beisbol – Mexican League
Attached Images
Old 03-29-2017, 11:18 PM   #27
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Italian Baseball League
Attached Images
Old 03-29-2017, 11:24 PM   #28
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quickstart...please?
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #29
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballonly View Post
Quickstart...please?
I have both a quickstart and a template saved. For some reason the template does not load the logos but the quickstart does. The only negative, if you feel it is, is that I accidentally deleted the WBC before I saved it as a quickstart. How can I best share it?
Old 03-30-2017, 01:11 AM   #30
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

After month 1 in the MLB the Nats, Yankees and Cubs are tied for first place with 11 teams within 5 games of them. Currently, the Pirates, Astros and A's are in the relegation positions.

In the International League, Oklahoma City, Nashville and Durham sit in the promotion positions. Toledo, Indianapolis and Albequerque are facing relegation.

The United Baseball League has Mobile, Tulsa and Pensacola looking at promotion. Corpus Christi, San Antonio and Mississippi are in danger for relegation.

NABL action has Lynchburg, Potomac and San Jose in the promotion slots. Relegation teams currently are Inland Empire, Lancaster, and Palm Beach.

In the Frontier League, Washington, Joliet and Trois-Rivieres are in the top 3. Facing relegation are Santa Fe, Hollywood and Garden City.

The USBL has Kannapolis, Ft. Wayne and Bowling Green in position for promotion. Relegation is looking for Great Lakes, Lexington and South Bend.

Pioneer League has Connecticut, Eugene and Ogden looking to get promoted. Facing relegation are Missoula, Grand Junction, and Idaho Falls.

American Association action has Winnipeg, Danville and Kansas City atop the standings. In the cellar are Bluefield, Kingsport and Wichita.

GCL top three: Atlanta (GCL), Texas (AZL), and Washington (GCL).

I will be renaming all GCL teams in the offseason.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:21 AM   #31
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

On May 1st the English Premier Baseball League has a 4 way tie atop the standings. Arsenal, Sunderland, Hull City and Middlesbrough all sit at 16-6 after one month. Facing relegation are West Ham United, Leicester City and Everton.

Meanwhile, down in the Championship Barnsley, Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton sit 1-2-3 in the promotion positions. At the bottom and facing relegation are Aston Villa, Blackburn and Huddersfield Town.

League 1 action has Oxford United, Bury and Oldham Latics in the promotion slots. The Latics have an even record with Shrewsbury Town but a road differential of 17 runs separates the two. In the bottom three are Coventry City, Milton Keyes, and Walsall. Run differential being the safe harbor for Charleton Athletic and Chesterfield.

League two has Morecambe and Crawley Town tied for first. Things get interesting when looking at that third promotion slot as we have a 5 way tie. With a +54 road differential Cambridge United currently has the third promotion spot.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:26 AM   #32
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

In the French League Saint Etienne currently is in first place with Angers, PSG, Nantes and Monaco all within 1 game. In danger of relegation at the moment are Dijon, Montpllier and Nancy.

FL2 action has Le Havre, Strasburg and AJ Auxerre atop the standings and looking for promotion. At the bottom are Laval, Brest and Reims.

The third division has Les Herbiers running away with the title at the moment with a 23-4 record. Joining them in the promotion positions are Beziers and Paris B.C..
Old 03-30-2017, 01:29 AM   #33
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Sticking in Europe and shifting to Spain we see Celta Vigo and CA Osasuna tied atop the first division. Not so fortunate are Villareal, Real Betis, and Las Palmas sitting in the relegation positions.

SBL2 action sees Cadiz in first with Universidad Catolica de Murica and CD Mirandes in the other promotion spots.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:35 AM   #34
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Across the pond in Japan, Hokkaido is in first with a game and a half lead over Fukuoka. Sitting in danger of relegation are Chunichi, Saitama Seibu, and Hanshin.

Looking at possible promotion in the Ni-Gun League are Fujisawa, Katsuragi and Moriyama. Down in the cellar we have Nagasaki, Ibaraki and Toyoura facing relegation.

Lastly in the third division's Challenge League, Musashi leads the way with Fukushima and Gunma trailing but still looking at a possible promotion to the Ni-Gun.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:07 AM   #35
eck.nicholas
Major Leagues

My man...this is a huge task. Love it and will be following. Do you have plans to add more leagues as you progress through the years? I know you mentioned Germany earlier.

Chop On: Atlanta Braves
eck.nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 02:21 AM   #36
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

I want to include more at some point. I would like to add lower levels for Mexico and Italy as well.

I made a huge mistake at one point that I'm frustrated with. When progressing through March I kept seeing MLB teams announcing signings. Finally I checked them out and they must have been fictional players created for the other leagues. Several of the guys are really good and sitting toward the top of MLB stat categories.

I've thought about deleting them but idk. Any suggestions?
Old 03-30-2017, 02:29 AM   #37
eck.nicholas
Major Leagues

Not really...i'm not 100% when it comes to settings and keeping super players from joining leagues.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:31 AM   #38
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

I think I am just going to leave them be. I mean, eventually players were going to start getting snatched up by MLB anyway. It's the only first division set at a 10.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:36 AM   #39
eck.nicholas
Major Leagues

International Baseball Championship Cup

I'd consider setting each first division to 10 or 9. You don't want the US champion always winning the whole IBC Cup. It would get bland quickly.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:45 AM   #40
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

My plan was to have the other first divisions improve in prestige over time to eventually get on even par.