Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Historical Simulations

OOTP 20 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 11-25-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

I totally screwed up my historical yankee stadium

...can someone please help? I don't know HOW I did this, but somehow I completely screwed up my historical Yankee Stadium while in edit ballpark mode. I'm playing 1932 Yankees. I use the Steam OOTP 20 version of the game, completely updated, which includes my "subscription" to the workshop in which the stadiums were automatically updated way back in august 2019.
(Historical Ballparks 1901-2018 in Workshop Central)
Now, whenever I open up my Yankee Stadium to Edit Ballpark (3D mode), the angles are completely and utterly wacko and I cannot at ALL undo them. Every angle is the same, I'm in edit mode, and the pluses and minuses (to rotate cams,etc) have no effect, but they DO if I attempt to edit OTHER stadium camera angles.
My game crashed before this happened, but all other 1932 ballparks seem to be fine.
How in the world can I revert back to the original camera angles for the Historical Ballpark 1932 Yankee Stadium? THank you.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #2
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
...can someone please help? I don't know HOW I did this, but somehow I completely screwed up my historical Yankee Stadium while in edit ballpark mode. I'm playing 1932 Yankees. I use the Steam OOTP 20 version of the game, completely updated, which includes my "subscription" to the workshop in which the stadiums were automatically updated way back in august 2019.
(Historical Ballparks 1901-2018 in Workshop Central)
Now, whenever I open up my Yankee Stadium to Edit Ballpark (3D mode), the angles are completely and utterly wacko and I cannot at ALL undo them. Every angle is the same, I'm in edit mode, and the pluses and minuses (to rotate cams,etc) have no effect, but they DO if I attempt to edit OTHER stadium camera angles.
My game crashed before this happened, but all other 1932 ballparks seem to be fine.
How in the world can I revert back to the original camera angles for the Historical Ballpark 1932 Yankee Stadium? THank you.
Are you using the historical ballparks mod that is found in Workshop Central? The one that says major league stadiums from 1901-2018? If so, every time there is a new patch you must reinstall the stadium mod. I'm not sure if this would be causing your problem, but figured I would mention it.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #3
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

I'm running the game (OOTP20) through Steam on Win 7, which automatically updates anything to do with OOTP20 (including workshops, which I am subscribed to) whenever either the game itself (or workshops) are updated. I have things set for Steam always to update all my Steam games. Workshops,too.
Yes, I'm using the Hist. ballparks 1901-2018 mod (I think that's what its called...I'm writing this away from home) in the workshop central.
Something happened when my game crashed last night, in the middle of editing Yankee stad 1932. Now even when I play my 32 Yankees at home in the Bronx, the players are completely not aligned with their positions on the field. All my views are skewed way out of context. Luckily all my other BPs work fine, including in other seasons I have running. Just the Yankee Stadium ballpark for the 1932 season.
And now when I attempt to re-edit this ballpark all the editing choices are grayed(?) out. Weird stuff. I'm at a loss...I've editing many ballparks in 3D before (or re-edited the genius work a few have done with these hist BPs), so it's not "me"...
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote