Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 06-22-2019, 04:19 AM   #9741
tdneu99
All Star Reserve

Requesting two League Logos from TXRanger

Hi TXRanger - I love your distressed square logos, and I was hoping you could make a couple to help round out the setup for a fictional "Civil War" replay I'm designing. I'm utilizing the square Federal League, Union Association, Western League, and Texas League logos you did previously.

My request is for square versions of "Southern Association" and "Dixie League" logos in a gray & red scheme, with rebel flag and details like you included on the other ones.

I say this every time I post a request, but thank you for all the work you do - your creations add so much enjoyment to this game for all of us.
tdneu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:04 AM   #9742
draven
Minors (Single A)

Hey TXranger, amazing work as usual, I do have a humble request If and when you get a chance could you create a league logo for my new fictional league, Heinsohn Baseball League?

thanks in advance, and also big thank you for all the work you've put in over years.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:02 PM   #9743
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdneu99 View Post
Hi TXRanger - I love your distressed square logos, and I was hoping you could make a couple to help round out the setup for a fictional "Civil War" replay I'm designing. I'm utilizing the square Federal League, Union Association, Western League, and Texas League logos you did previously.

My request is for square versions of "Southern Association" and "Dixie League" logos in a gray & red scheme, with rebel flag and details like you included on the other ones.

I say this every time I post a request, but thank you for all the work you do - your creations add so much enjoyment to this game for all of us.

Is there an established year for these leagues?

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:12 PM   #9744
tdneu99
All Star Reserve

No year please...others may want to use it as well
Old 06-22-2019, 09:30 PM   #9745
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No year please...others may want to use it as well

Some if not all of those that you say you are going to use already have dates on them...

Last edited by txranger; 06-22-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:59 PM   #9746
tdneu99
All Star Reserve

Two do (Union-1884 and Texas-1888), but I am good with no dates
Old 06-23-2019, 02:26 PM   #9747
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Southern Association and Dixie League

Quote:

Southern Association and Dixie League
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 06-23-2019, 02:28 PM   #9748
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

FYI, I made up some Civil War era uniforms some time ago... Located here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z__7EyM4M791XY19h1BSM3zTP_owbBuk

Old 06-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #9749
tdneu99
All Star Reserve

Those are gorgeous TX - thanks so much!
Old 06-23-2019, 07:19 PM   #9750
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Heinsohn Baseball League

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven View Post
Hey TXranger, amazing work as usual, I do have a humble request If and when you get a chance could you create a league logo for my new fictional league, Heinsohn Baseball League?

thanks in advance, and also big thank you for all the work you've put in over years.

Heinsohn Baseball League
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2019, 09:49 PM   #9751
draven
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Heinsohn Baseball League
Perfect Thank you!
draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:42 PM   #9752
spitwad
Bat Boy

Circular and Small Logos, Caps, and Jerseys Request for txranger

Hi TXRanger,
First, I want to thank you for the awesome sets you've already done; you've helped make the game nearly infinitely re-playable. That said I have a couple (maybe overly specific) requests if it's not too much trouble. These would be fictional modern MLB expansion teams if that helps any.

New Orleans Chevaliers: (Navy Blue or very dark Purple/Yellow) - Yellow Fleur de Lis in the center and the team name around the edge of the circular primary logo, script "NO" for the small and cap logos.

Oregon Trailblazers (Green/Black) - Black silhouette of a pine tree with the team name around the edge for the circular logo, block "O" for the small and cap logos.

Just home whites, away grays, and a single cap for each. Thanks in advance if you decide to do either of these, and regardless thank you for all the great work you've done!
spitwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:05 PM   #9753
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitwad View Post
New Orleans Chevaliers: (Navy Blue or very dark Purple/Yellow) - Yellow Fleur de Lis in the center and the team name around the edge of the circular primary logo, script "NO" for the small and cap logos.
!
I might piggyback on this as well for my Chevy team of my EBL league. Chevy Chevaliers sounds better than Chevy Vipers.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:42 PM   #9754
tdneu99
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

erneston crows

i think i understood your request... Let me know if this is what you wanted...
TX - I love the St. Mary's Sea Dogs and Erneston Crows unis. If possible could you do distressed square logos for those?
Old 06-28-2019, 07:36 PM   #9755
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

txranger, just a very special thank you for creating such a beautiful league logo for my Islandian Pro Alliance dynasty league.

I use it almost daily in my posts... and I thought of you today.
I think it really gives my dynasty report a lot of class... it really does capture the feel of my league... the lettering gives it a little bit of a foreign look.
And you included everything about the league... the full name (Islandian Pro Alliance)… the short name (IPA)… the date (2001).. a baseball... and a diamond.

I really like the use of the Red, White and Blue colors... even on the baseball stitches... and the red ribbon background.

Thank you for such a perfect league logo.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 06-28-2019 at 11:35 PM.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:12 PM   #9756
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
txranger, just a very special thank you for creating such a beautiful league logo for my Islandian Pro Alliance dynasty league.

I use it almost daily in my posts... and I thought of you today.
I think it really give my dynasty report a lot of class... it really does capture the feel of my league... the lettering gives it a little bit of a foreign look.
And you included everything about the league... the full name (Islandian Pro Alliance)… the short name (IPA)… the date (2001).. a baseball... and a diamond.

I really like the use of the Red, White and Blue colors... even on the baseball stitches... and the red ribbon background.

Thank you for such a perfect league logo.
You are most welcome Eugene... Thank you for the kind words they made my day...

Old 07-02-2019, 02:21 PM   #9757
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Chicago White Sox Alternate Jerseys

Chicago White Sox Alternate Jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 07-03-2019, 12:24 AM   #9758
LetsGoMocs
Minors (Single A)

txranger,

I have a college summer league team based in Shiner, Texas where the Shiner Bock brewery is. I'd like the team to be called the Shiner Rams (based after the animal on the bottle cap of the beer)

Could you create a circular logo that says Shiner Rams maybe with their ram in the middle and then uniforms using the script attached below (just the Shiner part not the beer part)?

Your work would be greatly appreciated

Name:  Shiner-Logo.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  82.7 KB
LetsGoMocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #9759
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shiner Rams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMocs View Post
txranger,

I have a college summer league team based in Shiner, Texas where the Shiner Bock brewery is. I'd like the team to be called the Shiner Rams (based after the animal on the bottle cap of the beer)

Could you create a circular logo that says Shiner Rams maybe with their ram in the middle and then uniforms using the script attached below (just the Shiner part not the beer part)?

Your work would be greatly appreciated

Shiner Rams

I live near Shiner, worked in Shiner, been to the brewery and I drink Shiner beer... FYI, the brewery's name is the Spoetzl Brewery and they brew lots of different kinds of Shiner beer, one of them being Shiner Bock... Now that we got that straight, here is the logo and the uniforms...
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2019, 05:21 PM   #9760
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shiner Rams

Caps
Attached Images
Image Image