Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - In-Game Text and PbP Commentary

Old 07-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #1
Rabatronxx
New User

Post Hallo, ich bin neu hier!

Hallo, ich bin neu hier!War Ihr Lesung Bord fu"r eine Weile, und jetzt im registriert) hoffe, ich bin hier willkommen.Pandemonium und Happy Day!)ps: Entschuldigung fu"r meine schlechte Sprache - ich bin noch Lernen)
Rabatronxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
Matter2003
All Star Starter

Thanks for posting...unfortunately the vast majority of the posters here don't know German and it would make more sense to post in English...

Check us out on the Git Hub Pages:
Goal-Line-Stand-Football
Matter2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:57 AM   #3
TC Dale
Global Moderator

Roughly translated....

Hello, I am new here! Was your reading board for a while, and now registered, hope I'm here willkommen. Pandemonium and Happy Day! Ps: Sorry for my bad language - I'm still learning
TC Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
absurd
Bat Boy

yep i realized the 1st post was written almost 2yrs ago.... but its just good to see that im not the only german who enjoys and love the great game of baseball
.. real life is one thing but as a fan of manager games as long as im able to remember OOTP is just an amazing adition... and you guys make it quite better with your great work!!
thx to all modders and keep em comin

GO
absurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
madJ
Major Leagues

First: Sorry for the necrophilia. Second: Why don't just start a thread in English as everybody else does? Just because the creator of this game is German? Maybe the English skills of the thread starter would have been much better than his German skills.

Last edited by madJ; 03-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madJ View Post
First: Sorry for the necrophilia. Second: Why don't just start a thread in English as everybody else does? Just because the creator of this game is German? Maybe the English skills of the thread starter would have been much better than his German skills.
Lastly, why did you bump a 4 year old thread?
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #7
madJ
Major Leagues

Simple answer: I stumbled upon it while navigating through the forums and simply overlooked the date of the last posts. When I realized that the thread had a 3 foot high layer of dust on it my post was already submitted.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #8
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabatronxx View Post
Hallo, ich bin neu hier!War Ihr Lesung Bord fu"r eine Weile, und jetzt im registriert) hoffe, ich bin hier willkommen.Pandemonium und Happy Day!)ps: Entschuldigung fu"r meine schlechte Sprache - ich bin noch Lernen)

Thats somewhat confusion cos the thing is that this isn't proper german either, that guy most probably used smth like google translate but mistook german for english. (yes I know the thread is old)
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote