Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

400 Club Openings

Full League Name:400 Club
League Type: MLB Modern
Main URL: http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html
Statsplus website: https://statsplus.net/fourhundred/
Commissioner OOTP Forum Username(s): Cubfan2001
Email Address: dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com
OOTP Version: OOTP18
Game Needed: Required
Players: Started on the 17 version
# of Teams:All 30 ML teams and AAA,AA,A+,A,Short A, Rookie +, Rookie League, Winter League
Sim Schedule: Every day of the week
League Time Per Sim: 10 days through season. In the off season 7 day sims through January then we speed it a bit past January

Special Rules & Settings:

We now use Statsplus
Coaches and Scouts on
1-20 Rating System
Slack is used
Stars are on
DH in both leagues
We try to get as many rounds done in draft as possible via statsplus
We try to live sim as much as possible, even during the regular season. The weekdays isn't a guarantee but we try to on the weekends.
26 man rosters
Trading recently drafted players is turned on you can also trade draft picks for the current draft.
10/5 is turned off

More Information:
We are a very fast paced league, not your usual OOTP league but helps keep the interest of the teams who are rebuilding since they don't have to We just added a Winter League so that you can get your prospects more playing time and not to be bored all offseason
We always upgrade to the next version however it will not be until All Star break in real life when the game is 50% off and most glitches and bugs have already been fixed
wait practically a real year in order to start competing again. We are a league that was first started by many of us who used to play Baseball Mogul Online where sims happened much quicker. We try to even sim playoffs sometimes in as quickly as one day. If all the playoff teams have exported we sometimes can run more than one division series per day, as long as the teams have exported to keep the interest of the non playoff teams alive.

Available Teams:
Los Angeles Angels

Always feel free to email me even if there isn't an opening at dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com with a GM name and an email address and I will more than happily put you on our waiting list. You can also PM me here.

Last edited by Cubfan2001; 05-05-2018 at 02:22 PM.
Cubfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #2
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Atlanta Braves have just opened up:

The Atlanta Braves are a very good team who are having a bad year, they are 70-74 at the moment but they are a talented team having made the playoffs the last 4 years with 91,98,101,90 wins in the past four seasons. They dont have that great a farm though ranking 29th among the league according to OSA.
We also hold a 3 round live draft.
We also use Slack
We have coaches and scouts on.
1-20 ratings system
stars on
DH on in both leagues
26 man roster
Draft pick trading is on for the current draft year. Recently drafted players can also be traded
10/5 rule is turned off
For anyone looking to make a move to OOTP 18 we will be moving to 18 at the end of the playoffs this season, and see as how we are in mid September we should be in 18 by this Tuesday or Wednesday or so

If you want more info on the league read my previous post giving info on the league listed 400 club openings in the forums http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-openings.html. Here is the homepage. http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html
If interested please send a GM name and email address.

Last edited by Cubfan2001; 07-27-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
rutbunch
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just posting here to make sure you got my message. I think I still have the slack info from my tenure as the Reds GM lol
rutbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #4
JimmyZ
Minors (Single A)

Im a ground up kinda GM, that would like to fix the ATL org, if they are still open. Been around since OOTP8, message me here if I would be a fit.

Jim
JimmyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:26 PM   #5
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Hey Jim league filled back up however anyone interested in the league can PM me there email address to join the waitlist
Old 07-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #6
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Milwaukee Brewers have opened up. Last season they were 69-93. They have the 11th ranked farm system according to OSA

Please look at the older posts for more info on the league

If interested please send me your GM name along with email address
Old 07-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Miami Marlins have just opened up. Last year they struggled with a 60-102 record but they will have the number one pick in the draft atleast. They have the 15th ranked farm.

If interested please send me a GM name along with your email address.

Please read in original post about info about our league
Old 08-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #8
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are currently in May of 2028 and these teams have opened up
Pittsburgh Pirates

The Pittsburgh Pirates have been hit with some bad luck this season starting out at 5-20 but they are definitely more talented than a 5-20 team. In the past five seasons they have only had one losing season which was last season when they won 80.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #9
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Miami Marlins have opened up, the team is currently 17-17 but are probably still in the middle of a rebuild. Last season they only won 60 games.

They have the 9th ranked farm according to OSA.

To read more about the league just read original post

If interested please send me a PM along with your GM name and email address

Last edited by Cubfan2001; 08-09-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:44 PM   #10
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Minnesota Twins have been a very well taken care of team, the former GM was a trading machine and was VERY active guy. Unfortunately college has started for him and he needs to step down for a little while until things calm down. In the past three seasons the Twins have won 105 wins (in 2025 when he also went to the World Series) followed by 88 wins and last season he had 98 wins. So far this season they are 28-33 but they definitely have talent, he just hasnt had time to take care of them at all this season. Not only have they had these winning seasons but they also are ranked 8th best farm according to OSA.

Here is the league home page http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html

If interested please send me a GM name and an email address

For more information on the league please go to the top post which should have info on the league.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

While I understand that running a small market normally deters some people this Twins team is actually in the middle of teams budgets. They rank 16th overall with a 170 million budget. Once again they rank 8th in OSA as best farm system and also have had three straight winning seasons including an AL pennant
Old 08-19-2017, 09:42 PM   #12
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are in middle of August and the following teams have opened up

The Pittsburgh Pirates have been hit with some bad luck this season with a 47-76 record, right now they look like they will have the 3rd or 4th pick in the draft, however they are definitely more talented than their record shows. In the past five seasons they have only had one losing season which was last season when they won 80

The Atlanta Braves are a very tricky team to decipher. This season they are 3 games below .500 but the past 5 seasons they have been over .500 having won 91,98,101,90,82 games. As you can see this season and last has shown them to be a bit mediocre but the core of their players are about the same as when they were doing good and the guys arent even necesarilly old just yet although they are getting there.

Here is our homepage http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html

If you are interested please PM me or email me at the email address on the first post with your GM name and email address. For more info on the league please go to the original post for more info
Old 08-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #13
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Both teams have been filled. Always feel free to email me even if there isn't an opening at dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com with a GM name and an email address and I will more than happily put you on our waiting list. You can also PM me here.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #14
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Pittsburgh Pirates have re opened.

The Pittsburgh Pirates seem to be a team that is starting to be in need of lots of help. Not only do they currently have a 64-93 record but they also have the 27th ranked farm according to OSA. In the past five seasons they have only had one losing season which was last season when they won 80, however it will have to be upto you whether to decide if this season was just a fluke or if they are a couple pieces away from being an NL contender.

Here is our homepage http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html

If you are interested please PM me or email me at dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com with your GM name and email address. For more info on the league please go to the original post for more info
Old 08-26-2017, 03:39 PM   #15
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We have just finished the 2028 season and the following team has opened up: The Miami Marlins

The Miami Marlins have been a team that has struggled quite a bit in this league. In the past 6 seasons they have had 69 or less wins in 5 of those 6 seasons. They also have the 16th ranked farm system.

For more info on the league please look at my very first post. Please send me your email address and name if interested in joining either through PM or my email address in my first post.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:27 PM   #16
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We just finished the 2028 season and we are about to hit FA in the next sim and the following team has opened up:

The Atlanta Braves just had an 80 win season, which is there first losing season since 2022. They are in deep need of an overhaul of the farm system though currently being ranked last in farm system according to OSA

If you're interested please send me your GM name and an email address

Contact me through the forums or my email address listed in the first post, which also shows more info about our league.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #17
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Are the braves still open?
dlr1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:47 PM   #18
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

The Braves are full again, however if you like I can add you to our waitlist and I'll email you when another spot opens
Old 09-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #19
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are currently about to hit trade deadline in the 2029 season and these teams have opened up

Baltimore Orioles

The Baltimore Orioles had made the playoffs the past two seasons but are currently 42-48 for this season. They have a 172 million dollar payroll and are ranked 9th best farm system according to OSA

If interested please send me a GM name and your email address

Read first posts for details on the league and our homepage etc
Old 09-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #20
oldhem
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan2001 View Post
We are currently about to hit trade deadline in the 2029 season and these teams have opened up

Baltimore Orioles

The Baltimore Orioles had made the playoffs the past two seasons but are currently 42-48 for this season. They have a 172 million dollar payroll and are ranked 9th best farm system according to OSA

If interested please send me a GM name and your email address

Read first posts for details on the league and our homepage etc
Just sent you a PM.
oldhem is offline   Reply With Quote