Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #201
McCallion
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I've played at least 70 seasons of OOTP, but I'm very specific in what kind of league I'm interested in.

Im only interested in a OOTP16 league with scouting off, 1-100 ratings and 20-80 overalls. The best players in the league should have multiple blue ratings (81-100). If this sounds like your league, send me a message. I'd love to join your league.

If this doesn't describe your league PLEASE don't message me. It just wastes my time. Thank you.
McCallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:59 PM   #202
rranta
Bat Boy

Hello,

I am new to OOTP this year, however I love this game and am looking for an online league.

Thanks!
rranta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:31 AM   #203
HuronSerenity
Bat Boy

Looking to join a new league, preferably one that uses 20-80 ratings.

I'm currently in the United States of Baseball league as GM of the Vancouver Orcas and have been since late 2013.
HuronSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:20 PM   #204
Thegold7
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Hi,

Looking for a league that is «close to MLB». I'm a baseball fan and I want a league with real-life players and teams. What I like is when the league follows the MLB (ratings, Schedule, draft, etc.) I'm new to Baseball online leagues, but i'm currently in an other sport online league so I have experience (filling line-ups, etc.) even thought it is not in baseball.

Hit me if you're interested and if you have an open spot for a team in your league.

ma.dore@hotmail.com to join me.

Last edited by Thegold7; 08-21-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Thegold7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #205
Streak
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league recruiting for it's inaugural season is schedule to have an inaugural draft. As long as it is a brand new league that has not had their inaugural draft yet the other settings do not matter to me at all. Great rep as a GM including a .637 win %. Email me at groupfivei2@gmail.com and I would love to be the first GM of a team in your league.

Thanks!

Ian
Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #206
PugChump
Bat Boy

I've played a lot of single-player OOTP but I've never played an online league before and I don't really know how it works. If someone could give me a run down of the basics I'd be happy to join someone's league. I don't care if it's fictional or real world or whatever. I'd prefer 1-20 ratings but it doesn't really make a difference. I'd also prefer not to play as the Rays or Giants if it's a real world league. I don't know if it matters, but I play on the Steam version of OOTP.

Feel free to private message me if you've got an opening I can fill.
PugChump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:08 PM   #207
witherscraig
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a OOTP 16 League

Hello everyone! I am a very experienced OOTP player. I've also played in several online leagues but not in a few years. I'm ready and willing to get back into the online world!

I am looking to join a realistic league with real-life teams and the most realistic settings possible.

If you have an opening, contact me:

Thanks!
witherscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:24 AM   #208
KingMrStone
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP16 Online league to join

Greetings everyone...

I'm a true baseball fan and expert, but fairly new to OOTP as this is my first time purchasing it.

I would love to join an online league and compete with other great baseball minds out there.

Please contact me if you have a league opening!
KingMrStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:48 AM   #209
Schulz
Bat Boy

Hi all,

Been playing since OOTP 13 or 14. Poored a lot of hours into the game but never played an online league. Very interested in any kind of league. A stats only/mostly fictional league sounds like something that might really interest me though. PM me for my email if you have a spot!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:10 PM   #210
cjkahlen
Bat Boy

Interested in an online league

I have not tried an online league yet but am very interested. Have played this game for awhile as well as OOTP 15.
cjkahlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:53 PM   #211
vegaspomeranians
Minors (Double A)

I'm looking for a realistic league with opening for the nats.
vegaspomeranians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:25 PM   #212
HazKid67890
Bat Boy

Exclamation I'd like to join an online league

Hi, I'm looking for my first online league. I've been playing since OOTP 11. If anyone would be so kind as to adding me into an online league that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
HazKid67890
HazKid67890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 12:13 PM   #213
Monk
Bat Boy

Long time offline player looking for Online League

Hey,

Been playing OOTP every year since 2010 or 11. I upgrade each year as well.

I've never played in an online league but I'm very interested in joining one. If you are starting a new league or have a spot in an existing one, let me know.

Cheers,

Monk
Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:37 PM   #214
betz1998
Bat Boy

Looking for a new league

hey everyone, my name is Seth and I am looking for a new startup league or one that was recently started, email me at seth_betz@yahoo.com
betz1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 03:58 PM   #215
teamdanger
Bat Boy

Longtime OOTP solo player looking to play against thinking, feeling machines.
teamdanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #216
gwbicster
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking

Never played online before, would like to try. Any league that doesn't mind a newbee please e-mail me at gwbicster@gmail.com.

Thank you.
gwbicster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:24 PM   #217
mikenic14
Bat Boy

Looking to join a modern 2015 league. Open to using any team available.
mikenic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:13 AM   #218
jklash12
Bat Boy

Hey! My name is Jake and I was just looking to join preferebly a more modern online league and team doesn't really matter for me. I can work with whatever I'm given! Thanks.
jklash12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:45 PM   #219
Monk
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hey,

Been playing OOTP every year since 2010 or 11. I upgrade each year as well.

I've never played in an online league but I'm very interested in joining one. If you are starting a new league or have a spot in an existing one, let me know.

Cheers,

Monk
Still looking. Joined one but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. I'd prefer fictional league or if you have the Toronto Blue Jays open in an MLB league.

Cheers
Old 09-13-2015, 12:47 PM   #220
Monk
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Still looking. Joined one but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. I'd prefer fictional league or if you have the Toronto Blue Jays open in an MLB league.

Cheers