Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

Heroes Reborn--Every Day Sim League

Heroes Reborn is an everyday sim and the owner group is very high caliber owners. We have an unexpected team opening due to time commitment in Philadelphia and we are looking for someone who will export on a daily basis, contribute every now and then to sim discussion and overall just be a mature owner!

Some details about the league
Ratings 1-20
Compensation--On
Scouting--On
Salary Cap--On
Sims--Every Day 7 days in length at 9AM EDT prompt. I can guarantee you promptness on that.

We use the utility for our draft. The league was run with 100 year history behind it and then we had an inaugural draft. The one "twist" about this league is that we import anywhere from as much as 3 to sometimes zero former Hall of Fame players into the free agency mayhem every offseason. This past year was Mickey Cochrane and Al Simmons. We run a randomizer on how many are imported and then who is imported as well.

We hold group conversations throughout the day on GroupMe.

League site

Heroes Reborn Baseball League

Team Open

Home Page

If interested fill out the application on the site.
EKomrska15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Great group of guys, If you're looking for a daily fix, a mature atmosphere with guys who know and love OOTP and communicate daily...this is the league! Eddie is one of the best Commishs out there in Online land. I've never seen a more functional and fun league with a daily sim schedule.

Get in quick as these openings will be few and far between!

Plus Philly is in my conference so you gat a chance to beat me down regularly!
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #3
CubsDude
Bat Boy

Great League

Good league, to say the least. Bring your 'A' game. No whiners. Plan to stay for the long haul!!

Been in leagues run by this commish for 5 years or so...
CubsDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #4
stevem810
All Star Starter

Excellent group of GM's who know what they are doing and are mature in their behavior towards each other. Competitive spirit while keeping it fun.

Commish runs the league in a timely and efficient manner, always. A good experience everyday.
stevem810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
mikezone13
All Star Reserve

Bump for this league - I only just joined at the start of season 2, but it's great fun and good to have a daily sim schedule.

Best of all, all GMs actively respond to trade talks and the 100 year simmed history means there are some awesome records to try and get your players to hunt down.
mikezone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

Team is still open.

Had one applicant, however, he didn't put his email address for me to respond to.
EKomrska15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
Dyck Marvelous
Bat Boy

Hey Eddie - I'm in WBF with you (Osaka) and I'm in Rhett's league too (Baltimore) so hopefully he can provide a reference for my level of activity.

If the team is open I'd like to have it.
Dyck Marvelous is offline   Reply With Quote