Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #61
kingkoz
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I am looking for another league. Iv been doing sim leagues for years , back with HLS2 hockey sim, been doing ootp since ootp 5.

Been in alot of leagues done fairly well. I usually out last the leagues.

Looking for a Fictional league, uses the ten scale, lets you trade picks.

Im good at taking the worst team an making them the title holder in a few season.

i can work with with one or two wierd things such as wierd ratings .

Anyway let me know. I dont mind joining a old league an crushing the old timers. Been looking for another league for a good long time now.

DRAFT pick dealing is a must with me. The sim is so shifty on ratings that sometimes you just need to go that route lol.

my email is kingkoz2000@yahoo.com or just mail me here.

Last edited by kingkoz; 05-27-2013 at 02:20 PM.
kingkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #62
disdain0
Bat Boy

2014 start-up

I am looking for a new league that is in start up. I have experiance and export regularly. One of my 2013 leagues ended and I want to get another going now that I have 14. Thanks

disdain0@gmail.com
disdain0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #63
tacklesspoem8
Minors (Triple A)

looking for stats only/ potential only league

I am in one stats only league as of right now and it is by far the most entertaining league I have been a part of would love to find another league with no stars/ potential ratings only or completely stats only. you can contact me here or at kvnwithrow@gmail.com if you are running this sort of league
tacklesspoem8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #64
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

New to Online League

I am interested in joining a league. I am new to online leagues with OOTP but not the requirements of an online base sim league. I played in a league for a few years with Strategic Baseball Simulator (SBS) which was a league that required weekly sims and uploading of league files and rotations.

I am open to leagues that require a commitment to forum participation. I am also good with weekly sims. If I am required to sim daily I am not your guy. Fictional is ok, but I would prefer modern era rules.

I would like the ability to set my own team up (name, city, state, logo, jersey, etc.) but I will deal with taking over a current team if it that is what is required to get started.

Lastly, if it is at all possible, I don't want to manage financials. If your league still has the option of allowing me to pass these duties on, that would be great.

Not sure how the process works after this post. I assume PM. If not, delicioushotschmoes@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by hendersondayton; 05-24-2013 at 12:58 PM.
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #65
ezpkns34
All Star Reserve

Mostly looking for a retro/historical league to join. Just need the league to have some kind of forum & to not be a dead, quiet league

PM me or email me ezpkns34 @ yahoo
ezpkns34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #66
dumbrabbit
All Star Reserve

I'm interested in joining a league. This will be my first league I join so you'll have to show me how to set my game up. My preferred team is the Seattle Mariners if you use the default Major League setup.
dumbrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #67
And1pg2
All Star Reserve

I'm looking for a new OOTP league to join. I don't mind what type of league it is as I'd be interested in trying fictional, historical, or random debut. I am currently participating in a real roster league so I am interested in those as well. The main things of importance to me are a good website and active communication within the league.

If any leagues are just starting or have a solid base of history feel free to PM me here or contact me on AIM at B_Wrobel

Thanks!
And1pg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #68
Lukes1987
Bat Boy

hey, active player looking for league. You can PM or email me at lukeschultz954@gmail.com. Thanks
Lukes1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #69
barneyadi
Bat Boy

League required

Looking for a league with scouts and coaches on and trade picks tradeable.

Either Pm me or email at davebarn36@hotmail.com

Cheers

Dave
barneyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #70
Zarberg
Minors (Double A)

Hello, I'm looking for an OotP 14 league. I'm a long-time player, in a league already, and I run my own league. I'm pretty particular about what I'm looking for:
  • Fictional League
  • Any time period
  • At least 4 sims a week
  • Use of StatsLab or OotP:OU
  • In-game e-mail alerts

Please contact me if you meet all of the above criteria.

https://www.big-baseball.org/
Zarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #71
GmOfTheYear
Major Leagues

Looking for a league to join. I require the league have mlb rosters/setup and rules. And prefer a small market team.

Send me a pm if you have an opening. Thanks.
GmOfTheYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #72
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)

I need to make a revision to my post above...if anyone has set up their league to allow HOME Managers to play their games against VISITING team lineup/strategy's let me know please.

Not sure how the process works after this post. I assume PM. If not, delicioushotschmoes@gmail.com

Thanks!
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #73
keeler
Bat Boy

Im looking for a league too join. would prefer current teams and would like the blue jays but ill take whatever. first time playing an online league but ive played lots of ootp now. email me at max_keeler1@hotmail.com. thanks.
keeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #74
mrking81012
Minors (Single A)

Hello I'm looking for an organized league to join. Simming 3 times a week would be ideal. Fairly flexible with rules and game setup

Fair warning: first time doing an online league so may need clarification on how to do some things

Nonetheless you can count on someone who will sim often and bring maturity to the league. Thanks a bunch.
Please contact though pm at first, then I will provide email later.

Last edited by mrking81012; 06-04-2013 at 02:28 PM.
mrking81012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #75
iuhoosiers872
Bat Boy

Online league

Hey I've been playin OOTP for years been wanting to get into online leagues. I would really like to play modern rosters however I'm also ok with fictional. Would prefer the St Louis Cardinals or a team from Indiana if fictional. Email chris.lasher11@gmail.com
iuhoosiers872 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #76
johnhannibalsmith
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I was introduced to OOTP in one of its earliest forms when coaxed into trying out an online league. I loved it and had a blast, but over time, some members departed and weren't replaced and eventually even I had to be away for work. On a whim I bought OOTP 11 trying to burn an Amazon gift card and played offline sporadically, but couldn't find time to hunt for league play action.

Yet again, being whimsical and finding a months old Amazon gift card, I figured I'd grab 14 with the hopes that maybe I could push a button and viola be in a league. Well, not quite, but I finally figured out how to register for the forums and found this easy thread. I have nothing to do all summer, and probably beyond, so no time like the present to catch up.

If anyone needs a pretty flexible player for a league with ample time to micromanage even when it is counterproductive, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

EDITED 6/19: Just wanted to update this post to thank whoever started the thread for making it easy to find a league. I am no longer looking thanks to posting here, so a word of advice to those seeking out some fun, don't be afraid to take advantage of this thread.

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 06-19-2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Change of status
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #77
RBLwebguy
Hall Of Famer

Check out the following leagues if you are interested in longevity! Leagues recently converted to OOTP14 and have been running since 2002!

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...e-leagues.html

RBLwebguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #78
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzrack View Post
looking for a league that uses the in-game oool thing. prefer fictional or historic over a modern day thing but even modern day leagues turn fictional soon enough so whatever.

less is more when it comes to rules and such... simple and clear.

is what I am looking for
bump

7 days per sim is preferred

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #79
ceedotrock
Bat Boy

Dedcated gm needs league (any type)

Dedcated gm needs league (any type) PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME @PTASZ13@HOTMAIL.COM
ceedotrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #80
funkbuddy
Bat Boy

Interested in joining a league, I'm a committed user looking to field a competitive squad for the long run. PM me.
funkbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote